Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Trilogy Clash Closes Chapter With No Debate on Rightful Victor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last of the rivalries in boxing. I don't see any more coming, do you? The other top fighters don't want anything to do with each other.

Comment

Nice o kingry to borrow his crown for the picture. I bet these G girls would have preferred just the first fight. Careful what u wish for
      Last edited by Slip jab; 09-19-2022, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I'm going to do a rare thing on this forum and that's to simply compliment the writer on a beautiful job.Thank you Mr.Erdman.You managed to express some of the same thoughts as I had and brought coherence to them. Very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
          The fact that he struggled with a 40 year old senior citizennis embarassing. I scored it 7-5 canelo with the fight on mute. Triple g took rounds 2 and 9-12 where he beat and pummeled canelo pillar to post
          Uh yeah sure,and totally unbiased.gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

GGGeezer fans abandoned the sinking geezer ship and now on Bivol bandwagon.

They were never true fan of GGGeezer, they were always "Canelo haters".
            Too true. Never truly hyped their guy.
            TBF, he didn't give them much reason to.
            ''Great, he's crushing another can....whoopdeedoo......''

The GGGroupies will be extinct soon enough, which is a beautiful thing.

Comment

I saw it without any commentary from a great angle and thought GGG edged it. It's funny, Im going to have to see the angles (ad especially the commentary) everyone saw on DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Turning (and fighting at) FORTY is a pretty big milestone, especially at this level. Most people (like most of those on this forum and probably yourself as well) are complete ****houses by that age
                You're much too butthurt to take seriously

I'll be glad when his retirement is official

Comment

we know Golovkin fans.....

by next week, the unofficial scorecard will show Golovkin giving Canelo hell..... with Canelo being fortunate to scrape out a lucky win

in a fortnight..... the unofficial scorecard will be 8-4 Golovkin, and the judges will have screwed Golovkin on the cards

Comment

Originally posted by fellajoe View Post
                    If the judges scored this fight a draw, it would have been the equivalent to the scoring in the first fight where Golovkin really won 8-4 or 9-3.
                    Sure ,if that makes you feel better at night

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                      I saw it without any commentary from a great angle and thought GGG edged it. It's funny, Im going to have to see the angles (ad especially the commentary) everyone saw on DAZN.
                      Upside down with GGG goggles on is always a great angle to watch any of his fight

Comment

Working...
                      X