Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Golovkin vs Canelo III Vindicate Sanchez As A Trainer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Hell naw banks is trash he don't know **** about boxing

Mentally Disabled Sanchez don't know chit about boxing that's why he wasn't happy with GGG's boxing performance in the 2nd fight.

he's a mexican style low IQ coach. Gassiev looked like a low IQ meathead following Usyk getting boxed up too.

Dirty Sanchez is GARBAGE. Single digit IQ
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

At this point in G's career I think he basically trains himself. Golovkin's confident in his boxing ability but he needed a trainer who isn't a "yes man" and could tell him the truth, which was he wasn't winning a technical fight against Alvarez and his only chance was to make it a dog fight, brutal and ugly.

Comment

Hell nah, it showed Saul is full of sh.it after runnin his mouf all week vs an old man. Boring fcukin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          GGG is happy with his performance.

young prime SMV champions got their facial bones shattered by Canelo. GGG walked away damage free, not even hurt and 30 mil richer.

Banks did a great job.
          Spoken like a true loser

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
            I suck dick for crack cocaine

Comment

I think so yeah and that isn't to say I rate Abel Sanchez either and feel a proper trainer that knew what they had in GGG would have made him a more complete fighter and developed a better punch variety in particular to the body and his right hand is almost non-existent really.

That said I think Banks is someone would be best served teaching kids from the ground up even then I am likely giving him too much credit. I seriously cannot recall a single time anyone under Banks hasn't looked total ****, looked sharp or came in with a decent strategy.

GGG looked old and slow because he is though for me it was more exaggerated because he was practically having an identity crisis. Wrong tactics and fighting at the wrong range, unsure of himself.
              That said I don't understand why GGG took so long to get going/to realise it. I guess sometimes you don't until desperation kicks in.
              I never expected a stoppage purely because I've never seen or got the impression Canelo can actually hurt him. Maybe the handspeed was throwing him off but it should have been evident prior to the 9th round or whenever it was that it wasn't working at all though good to see him adjust eventually, more than I can honestly say for Canelo.

Comment

Great question and I don’t know..
                I hate on Canelo because my worthless brother in law from im Guadalajara dropped my fat sister.

I visited and ****ed his sister

one thing Jaime did right was get a raiders football signed my plunkett

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Mentally Disabled Sanchez don't know chit about boxing that's why he wasn't happy with GGG's boxing performance in the 2nd fight.

he's a mexican style low IQ coach. Gassiev looked like a low IQ meathead following Usyk getting boxed up too.

Dirty Sanchez is GARBAGE. Single digit IQ
                  Awesome analysis

respect

Comment

Abel came up short in his biggest fights with Gassiev and Golovkin. I rarely see him make adjustments. Also said that Bivol had no chance vs Canelo. Not sure how he is as a trainer since noone works with him anymore.
                    4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      I never rated Banks as a trainer. Wlad didn’t look the same under him - albit he was older than under Steward.
                      I think once GGG was hard done by judges in the first two Canelo fights, he realised it is not about winning for him anymore, but about money. Banks is way cheaper than Abel.
                      This, since they robbed him of the opportunity to retire undefeated, GGG has become another guy "doing what's best for business"

Comment

Working...
                      X