No announcement yet.

MOSLEY: Begging for crumbs from the MAYWEATHER table

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    That perspective lets me know where you are in life.

Shane interrrupted an interview, and for that, he got a finger in his face telling him to "respect me".
    That whole thing made Shane look bad. It made him look like a hoe, not a pimp.
    Real players don't have to bumrush stuff to beg. That was the diametrical opposite of a 'power move".
    floyd gonna look like a punk if he don't fight mosley.

floyd got called out.

all of a sudden floyd sounds like cotto "um... ah.. i'll let the company tell me who to fight"...

c'mon man

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      Floyd will fight Shane and Cotto, just be a bit more patient.

Who really thinks that whole fiasco with Floyd and Shane wasn't a set up? LOL smh
      LOL it's like the blind leading the blind in here, smh...

C'mon guys, right when I saw Shane step up to Floyd I knew right from the jump it was all a set up for them to fight. Keep in mind, GBP and Mayweather are in the business of making money. For those of you who don't think they can't make Mosley vs Mayweather a huge fight, you're lying to yourselves. Look how many people here were swayed to believe Marquez had this chance against Mayweather. But a fight with Shane and Floyd won't sell?

Floyd and GBP are setting their pieces up in the case where Pacquiao isn't the option anymore. Call it being 2 steps ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        Floyd must and will fight Shane. It's just not the fight I (and the genpop) am clamoring for.

Winner of Pac/cotto...then Mosley.
        Floyd will fight Mosley before Cotto...wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          I don't get why floyd fans don't want to see floyd/mosley. its arguably the best boxing match at 147 lbs.
          It's not that, i'm sure most would love to see that fight. I know I would! But like it was stated earlier Shane didn't give him a shot when he was on top of the sport and Floyd was chasing him when he was on his way up. Why should Floyd jump to give Mosley a huge payday now that he's begging?

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
            It's not that, i'm sure most would love to see that fight. I know I would! But like it was stated earlier Shane didn't give him a shot when he was on top of the sport and Floyd was working his way up. Why should Floyd jump to give Mosley a huge payday now that he's begging?
            the answer is, he shouldnt

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              They will fight in 2010. Be happy Floyd's fighting someone people actually want to see him in the ring with.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                They will fight in 2010. Be happy Floyd's fighting someone people actually want to see him in the ring with.
                I would rather floyd fight williams rather than mosley period.

Comment

Are you a fan of Mayweather or boxing? Why in the world would you not want to watch Mayweather vs Mosley?

Mayweather vs Mosley would be his most difficult, and therefor most interesting, match to date. Only reason to not want it is b/c for some reason you think you are Floyd and got personally offended by Mosley rejecting the fight 10 years ago or you don't want to see Floyd lose.

Even if you're a fan of Floyd, like I am, you should want to see him stretched to his limits. Why is he judged to a higher standard than other fighters? Because he is special, he is a better fighter than the typical world champion. No one want to see him in fights that everyone knows he will win. You don't see LeBron being judged against Ginobli. LeBron is a superstar and people will dog on him for an off night because they expect the best.

And Hopkins did get plenty of criticism for fighting ODH. And no one showed up or even watched his fight with Winky. And fighting a young, hungry and powerful middleweight champ is not comparable to Mayweather Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    floyd gonna look like a punk if he don't fight mosley.

floyd got called out.

all of a sudden floyd sounds like cotto "um... ah.. i'll let the company tell me who to fight"...

c'mon man
                    Do you remember when Margarito called Floyd out on camera? How'd that work out?

Those tactics do NOT work. Didn't work for Aaron Pryor. And it hasn't worked for the two prior guys who tried that with Floyd.

LOL @ "floyd got called out". In business, you don't react on emotion. This is professional boxing.... not two dudes in a schoolyard,

Comment

I would rather floyd fight williams rather than mosley period.
                      LOL well that's definitely never going to happen.

Plus, Williams doesn't necessarily fall into the Floyd parameters for a fight (doesn't sell tickets, is way too big, throws a lot of punches).
                      Last edited by RL_GMA; 09-21-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X