MOSLEY: Begging for crumbs from the MAYWEATHER table

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    sounds like somebody's scurred...

because its by far the best match @ 147...f**k all this "when shane was on top and floyd was looking for a chance crap"....shane is just as relevant as pac and cotto imo...plus on top of it, i have to admire shane's gangsta for calling floyd out on international television...if that don't make floyd wanna sign on the dotted line, what does...
    Well, your opinion runs counter to VAST amounts of data and evidence that says that Pac is a FAAAAAAAR more relevant and commercially viable candidate than Mosley.

Boxing is not about "gangsta". It's a business. You are new to the sport, but you should ask Aaron pryor, vivian Harris, Antonio Margarito, et al what that '"gangsta move" got them.

It actually belittles you in the eyes of "the mainstream"....of which we are not. We are hardcore.

Mayweather-Pacquiao has critical mass. Shane's actions?.... it's like a deck chair flying off the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
      Hey, call me a crybaby all you want, it doesn't bother me. I know I'm not a nut-hugging prick like you. I stopped reading anything you wrote ages ago, it's not even good for a laugh anymore.

Keyser,

I sent you a PM.

ah

Comment

Originally posted by san iker View Post
        sugar shane is a 38year old looking for a last payday before going off into the sunset

but the harsh reality is he should be 2nd in line behind the winnner of pac - cotto for obvious reasons

pac is the main man in the sport with sensational wins against hatton an oscar ...while cotto has BEAT mosley so deserves a shot an mayweather before mosley

of course if floyd was to announce a mosley fight before pac an cotto then thats fine with me

shane *****ed all of those cats when he punked money may on international television..

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
          Hey, call me a crybaby all you want, it doesn't bother me. I know I'm not a nut-hugging prick like you. I stopped reading anything you wrote ages ago, it's not even good for a laugh anymore.

I haven't hated on Floyd since the fight, I thought he looked terrific, and I would put money on him beating all the potential challengers.

But none of this matters, because you exist in your own little bubble where everyone who disagrees with you is a hater.

Guess what? Some of us just want to see the best fight happens. You want to see Floyd go down as a true ATG? Guess what? He'll have to fight that "roided freak" Shane to enhance his legacy.

But what does legacy matter when the roided freak rudely interrupted Floyd giving his props to Reebok?
          I called you a crybaby not a hater.
          Second of all

You are the type of person who would argue that you would love to see Barry Bonds go against ken griffey jr. in a home run contest to see who the best is, ignoring the fact that one guy has cheated to get where he is today....

ignoring the fact the one guy has done it the right way his whole career and still doesnt get the respect he deserves...

Forgive me if I am not in a compassionate mood for forgiving cheaters and not wanting to see a cheater get a big pay day.

But understand this,
          I actually respect the sport of boxing.
          The last thing I want too see is my sport turn into a circus all in the name
          of fans like you who just want to see fighters fight reguardless if they cheat or not...

for that you are worthless.
          floyd fan or not.
          I show no love for cheaters period.
          in addition i show no love for people who sympathize for cheaters .

Get a clue crybaby, and show some respect for the sport.
          Last edited by Horus; 09-21-2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

shane *****ed all of those cats when he punked money may on international television..
            erm i would rather see someone earn a mega fight in the ring fighting not wating til a guy has gone 12 rounds then go call him out

mosley is nower near as relevant as pac and cotto if he doesnt do what he done on saturday

he got his name in the mouth of every boxing fan but unfortunately most boxing fans on this forum are idiots an will convince themselves he deserves the fight over pac cotto

Comment

That perspective lets me know where you are in life.

Shane interrrupted an interview, and for that, he got a finger in his face telling him to "respect me".
              That whole thing made Shane look bad. It made him look like a hoe, not a pimp.
              Real players don't have to bumrush stuff to beg. That was the diametrical opposite of a 'power move".

Comment

Comment

Floyd will fight Shane and Cotto, just be a bit more patient.

Who really thinks that whole fiasco with Floyd and Shane wasn't a set up? LOL smh

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                    Caught yourself, did ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      Floyd will fight Shane and Cotto, just be a bit more patient.

Who really thinks that whole fiasco with Floyd and Shane wasn't a set up? LOL smh
                      Floyd must and will fight Shane. It's just not the fight I (and the genpop) am clamoring for.

Winner of Pac/cotto...then Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X