Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Heated Face-Off in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeXXFiistology View Post
    Claressa Shields is a racist POS. Im rooting for her to get seriously hurt everytime she steps into the ring.
    Shut up. This dude makes up stuff and calls Shields a racist POS but he won't say anything about the real racist POSs that is building a wall on the southern border to keep MEXXFiistology and all his Mexican cousins from entering the country. You love and worship THOSE racist POSs that you've been brainwashed into believing you're on of them. GOOFY!!
    Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
      People don't get the dislike for Shields & Baumgardner--it's not about their color--it's about their constant bragging & threatening. Hoping they get what Rolly got--remember him?
      They won't, Shields and Baumgardner put in the work and are considered top fighters in their divisions, Rolly hadn't reached the top level to talk like he did. Most boxers talk junk because its a enhancing tool for their confidence and also a way of getting in their opponent's head. I don't mind it at all, as long as they are working hard enough to back up their words. As a matter of fact, it brings more interest and entertainment to the fight. Great promotion creates more eyes on the fighters and bigger paydays. I have Shields by unanimous decision, piecing Marshall up pretty good, and Baumgardner by KO in the 8th.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
        People don't get the dislike for Shields & Baumgardner--it's not about their color--it's about their constant bragging & threatening. Hoping they get what Rolly got--remember him?
        You can try telling yourself that all you want but it's not true. I can guarantee you the same people that dislike Shields & Baumgardner because of their "constant bragging & threatening" I'm willing to bet that they are the biggest fans of Tyson Fury and Conor Macgregor and absolutely nobody talks more smack than those two. And you never hear blacks complaining about them because it's all part of sports. Actually Conor is the best at it and it's not even a close 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
          NSB hates black women champions too? Lmaooooo
          Indeed they do, but I'm not surprised, just here to help if they ask.
          Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

I don't know anything about female boxing but I saw a clip of Shields on Twitter and she looks in tremendous shape.
            ​​​​​​
            My money is on Shields via UD
            Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Shut up. This dude makes up stuff and calls Shields a racist POS but he won't say anything about the real racist POSs that is building a wall on the southern border to keep MEXXFiistology and all his Mexican cousins from entering the country. You love and worship THOSE racist POSs that you've been brainwashed into believing you're on of them. GOOFY!!
              Lol, whose building the wall? You do know it's 2022 right? TDS is real and you are suffering from it big time. Shut your whiney ass up, DCleftnut loves victim mentality which is why he's a Victim Shields fan. Nobody does it better, cry about pay when you can't sell a ticket or a PPV. How well did her PPV do? So well she fled the US for the UK. Sit your dumb ass down.

Comment

Rooting for Marshall in this one not a fan of Shields racism and boastful attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by MeXXFiistology View Post
                  Claressa Shields is a racist POS. Im rooting for her to get seriously hurt everytime she steps into the ring.
                  Why does everyone hate racists so much?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Lol very nice trolling, you may be labeld now. It's usually the closet racists who go so hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X