Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Heated Face-Off in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really looking forward to this one. After Taylor - Serrano and now this, it’s excellent for women boxing and also boxing as a whole. Good luck to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
      NSB hates black women champions too? Lmaooooo
      If they do/did, it would be due to people's actions, not their color
      JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Lol, whose building the wall? You do know it's 2022 right? TDS is real and you are suffering from it big time. Shut your whiney ass up, DCleftnut loves victim mentality which is why he's a Victim Shields fan. Nobody does it better, cry about pay when you can't sell a ticket or a PPV. How well did her PPV do? So well she fled the US for the UK. Sit your dumb ass down.
        Oops you're right I stand corrected. Trump was building the wall in 2020 to keep you out, not in 2022. My bad. This is how stupid you are. We are responding to someone who doesn't like them because of "bragging and threatening" and I'm defending their right to brag and threaten and you call the "victim mentality". I'm telling you that shields is gonna knock that dude Sam Marshalls the fuq out and Baumgardner is probably going to do the same...you compare that to victim mentality? Oh boy I know when you listen to Alex Jones, proud bois or 4chan podcast they teach you buzz phrases to use to make you sound smart when debating someone but they don't actually give you the history of those words and phrases so you just come off as stupid. Yes she fled because she couldn't sell tickets in the US but you do know that Mikaela Mayer fled with her because she couldn't sell tickets either. Do you know why the ladies can't sell tcikets, because male chauvinist like me won't support women's boxing! And I would tell you to sit your dumb ass down but unfortunately for you in 2024 when we kick ol' racist ass Jim Crow Joe Biden out the white house and put a republican back in they are going to start back on the wall, and you better get ready to rruunnnnnn!

Comment

Cracks me up week in and week out how so called "boxing fans" get roped into thinking a fight is going to be good

Shields will win this in an almost complete shut out smh
          billeau2 billeau2 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

If they do/did, it would be due to people's actions, not their color
            What's her actions? Winning?

All she does is win. She's the most accomplished in womens boxing. But gets the most hate on here. We all know why.

If she wasn't black. She would be the undisputed goat on NSB.

Dudes don't even follow women's boxing but got an opinion on shields.

Last edited by Hustle; 09-07-2022, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Not the biggest fan of Claressas personality but she does look very pretty
              NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Oops you're right I stand corrected. Trump was building the wall in 2020 to keep you out, not in 2022. My bad. This is how stupid you are. We are responding to someone who doesn't like them because of "bragging and threatening" and I'm defending their right to brag and threaten and you call the "victim mentality". I'm telling you that shields is gonna knock that dude Sam Marshalls the fuq out and Baumgardner is probably going to do the same...you compare that to victim mentality? Oh boy I know when you listen to Alex Jones, proud bois or 4chan podcast they teach you buzz phrases to use to make you sound smart when debating someone but they don't actually give you the history of those words and phrases so you just come off as stupid. Yes she fled because she couldn't sell tickets in the US but you do know that Mikaela Mayer fled with her because she couldn't sell tickets either. Do you know why the ladies can't sell tcikets, because male chauvinist like me won't support women's boxing! And I would tell you to sit your dumb ass down but unfortunately for you in 2024 when we kick ol' racist ass Jim Crow Joe Biden out the white house and put a republican back in they are going to start back on the wall, and you better get ready to rruunnnnnn!
                Man, as I said the TDS is strong in this one, and they/them did not disappoint. Talking about buzz words and goes on to use every far left one you can think of. Take a break from CNN and Twitter and get yourself some fresh air. You look like a psycho, and I am here for it. Keep going, tell me about the gender pay gap next. Or even better tell me how many genders are there.

Comment

there seems to be 45 genders and counting hahahahaha JK but as far as pay gaps goes I mean we did see one of the top rated shows with Taylor and Serrano 1.5 mil and they were woman and it was a damn good show. it goes to show you if you are humble and put on a great show you will get paid, stop complaining as an athlete and do what your supposed to and you will get paid.

not that I care how much pay men receive vs woman but men have been at boxing for the better part of a century and only just recently (relative to how long boxing has been around) have they busted into mainstream high dollar money.
                  Last edited by cruz1383; 09-07-2022, 06:35 PM.
                  jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

So, of the record, Marshall can get it. She has a sexy look with the facial figures, plus she’s almost my height…I think I’d do it . I must admit, Clarissa has turned me off with her attitude. She is a very accomplished boxer, but that attitude reminds me of Floyd’s attitude.
                    Off the wall question, has anyone noticed the bottom gum line of Clarissa? It’s very odd looking to me. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed it.
                    All of this is based on the Face Off with Mr Johnny Nelson.
                    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
                      there seems to be 45 genders and counting hahahahaha JK but as far as pay gaps goes I mean we did see one of the top rated shows with Taylor and Serrano 1.5 mil and they were woman and it was a damn good show. it goes to show you if you are humble and put on a great show you will get paid, stop complaining as an athlete and do what your supposed to and you will get paid.

not that I care how much pay men receive vs woman but men have been at boxing for the better part of a century and only just recently (relative to how long boxing has been around) have they busted into mainstream high dollar money.
                      Great post. It's almost like you earn what you are worth. There are plenty of male boxers making peanuts. The real talent pool in womens boxing is not deep, often spread throughout the weight classes. I'm all for giving them 3 min, 10-12 rounds, to see if it helps. You just can't force people to care or watch.
                      cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X