Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry BIvol, Gilberto Ramirez - Face To Face in Abu Dhabi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry BIvol, Gilberto Ramirez - Face To Face in Abu Dhabi

Bivol, Ramirez Press Conference Photos Gallery - ABU DHABI, UAE - WBA Light Heavyweight Champion Dmitry Bivol (20-0, 11 KOs) and former WBO Super Middleweight Champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez hosted a press conference today ahead of their showdown for the WBA Light Heavyweight World Title. (photos by Jorge Ferrari)
    [Click Here To Read More]

arabs taking over the world of sports one sport at a time, there must be some type of master plan somewhere, smirking eddie just loves arabs

Comment

Ramirez is one big mofo, he's going to be a live dog in this. I get it, Bivol is a really good boxer, but his lack of power might be his undoing here, and I know, Ramirez is slow and lumbering right? But when you have a big dude with a chin that keeps coming at you no matter what you do, in some occasions this will tire you because you keep moving around throwing punches and the guy keeps coming, Bivol is going to have to be in excellent condition because he's going to feel pressure like never before. I smell upset....

Comment

Ramirez looks 2 weight classes bigger.

he's not only taller and wider. He's also thicker.

he's gotta be 210 lbs there.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          He's also thicker.

anyone who throws cans of beer at tourists is definitely missing something upstairs i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            Ramirez is one big mofo, he's going to be a live dog in this. I get it, Bivol is a really good boxer, but his lack of power might be his undoing here, and I know, Ramirez is slow and lumbering right? But when you have a big dude with a chin that keeps coming at you no matter what you do, in some occasions this will tire you because you keep moving around throwing punches and the guy keeps coming, Bivol is going to have to be in excellent condition because he's going to feel pressure like never before. I smell upset....
            Ramirez is definitely not slow. This is going to be an interesting fight. Ramirez looks the size of a big Cruiserweight next to Bivol.
            Last edited by Damn Wicked; 08-31-2022, 02:52 PM.
            Greenfield02 Greenfield02 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              arabs taking over the world of sports one sport at a time, there must be some type of master plan somewhere, smirking eddie just loves arabs
              Part of the global master plan that foresees the complete disappearance of social classes placed under the "filthy rich" level.

Comment

turdo really thinks he is going to beat this guy, looking at both guys facial expressions i can see that bivol will win this fight but it will be a good fight

Comment

Rooting for bivol but I respect zurdo.

Comment

It might not have the hype but to me this fight is bigger than Crawford-spencer

Comment

Working...
                    X