Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares: I'm Already A HOF Fighter, Not Cocky, Just Stating Facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

i always liked your nicknames for boxers you disliked. man, you know fists of fury and his alt got banned? i missed him too. also shanemosleysr.
    Fists_of_Fury? I could of swore he like a couple of my posts in the lounge. Maybe a temporary ban?

Shanemosleyjr was ok at times lol

How's everything bro?
    LeOoze LeOoze likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post

Fists_of_Fury? I could of swore he like a couple of my posts in the lounge. Maybe a temporary ban?

Shanemosleyjr was ok at times lol

How's everything bro?
      He got perma banned as far as i know, and his alt johnny rebel did too. I actually hated shanemosleysr when i first joined, but I grew fond of his trolling. most of the new people here suck.

I'm alright. Missed a lot of boxing cards this year but a lot of them have been trash. I'm annoyed at spence/bud not being announced and canelo being a massive diva

-edit- you're right. he got unbanned. but he was banned for at least 2 months
      Last edited by LeOoze; 09-01-2022, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

He got perma banned as far as i know, and his alt johnny rebel did too. I actually hated shanemosleysr when i first joined, but I grew fond of his trolling. most of the new people here suck.

I'm alright. Missed a lot of boxing cards this year but a lot of them have been trash. I'm annoyed at spence/bud not being announced and canelo being a massive diva

-edit- you're right. he got unbanned. but he was banned for at least 2 months
        Don't see many new people so far. But if anything probably alts

not missing much. Honestly id be surprised if spencer-crawford got done. I expect spencer-thurman next.

Glad carnelo got humbled. It was due and he's still trying to call out usyk smh

Comment

Working...
        X