Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Joshua's Performance Against Usyk: 'You Can Tell He Wasn't Himself'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BomaE View Post
    How can Wilder say Joshua was giving everything when he has the best resume in the heavy weight division? When ever Wilder opens his mouth you just know it's garbage ️ he would spill out. Wilder refused to fight Klitschko and White but Joshua fought the both and beat them.
    Easily, we've seen Wilder beaten half to death twice and he never gives up, and has knocked down the best in the division 4 times while people that you probably would've rated higher than Wilder like Dillian Whyte get knocked out cold in 1 punch without even putting up minimal effort. AJ on the other hand is content in smiling to himself in his corner as he's waved off and if he's too tired he just stops throwing punches. Wilder is bleeding out of every orifice and exhausted and still throwing punches, he can say whatever the hell he wants about biting down in tough fights...he earned that right if nothing else.

Wilder KOs Joshua, easily. I think Hearn will feed him up to Wilder assuming Wilder doesn't lose before then for one last big pay day.
    Last edited by chicken-; 08-25-2022, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      joshua seems to disagree, he made a point about usyk beating him on this night, i took it to mean he fought well

doesnt matter anyway, nobody can bottle their best night in a ring and just download it each fightnight, only a big stiff robot could do that
      AJ is literally a big stiff robot. lol
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Or he’s in decline. Usyk wasn’t himself and still easily outclassed the John Ruiz of this generation

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
          Like he didn't get off the canvas to beat Klit
          Like he didn't become the first to knockout Povetkin.
          Vlad was 41 and Povetkin was 39 years old though.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post

I think its fair to say he was handed the belts. Yes he beat a number of decent fighters after that but they always picked his opponents carefully milking the cow.
            And how many top 10 contenders has Wilder beaten? Wilder's all about making noise. He has no bragging right here.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

AJ is literally a big stiff robot. lol
              A big stiff robot and yet the most accurate boxer, Usyk, couldn't land up to 70% of his total punches on him. There's a reason why Wilder couldn't be placated with 120m dollars to fight AJ.
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Easily, we've seen Wilder beaten half to death twice and he never gives up, and has knocked down the best in the division 4 times while people that you probably would've rated higher than Wilder like Dillian Whyte get knocked out cold in 1 punch without even putting up minimal effort. AJ on the other hand is content in smiling to himself in his corner as he's waved off and if he's too tired he just stops throwing punches. Wilder is bleeding out of every orifice and exhausted and still throwing punches, he can say whatever the hell he wants about biting down in tough fights...he earned that right if nothing else.

Wilder KOs Joshua, easily. I think Hearn will feed him up to Wilder assuming Wilder doesn't lose before then for one last big pay day.
                I reckon you have more confidence behind your keyboard that Wilder beats AJ than Wilder himself. Keyboard toughie. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  “Like I’ve always said, they’ve given him everything"

Says the guy who didnt have to fight a top 5 level opponent until he was 39-0 and on his 7th title defence.....
                  Don't him. Fury seemed to have beaten the little sense he possessed out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Iīll try again: the fact is Usyk has the best engine and foot work in the division, so try to slow down the pace. Donīt chase him, plant your feet and hit him hard coming in. And then.. errr.. I donīt know. AJ hit him pretty hard, body and head. One thing tho: seems that for some reason Usyk eats some looping hooks but slips most straight punches. Perhaps set a trap so silly he canīt read it and runs into a huge haymaker?
                    I guess it's easy said than done. Usyk has fought very good boxers with pops at cruiserweight and beat them all. AJ really has done very well in the rematch but came short due to lack of good conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Wilder never fought avoided fighters. Wilder did "voluntary defenses" so he wouldn't have to fight highly ranked contenders in mandatory fights.

Ortiz was never a boogeyman. The guy is old and hasn't beat any notable opposition. His first real opponent is this year against Andy.

Tyson Fury is a self admitted cherry pick by Wilder gone wrong. "I made you famous by giving you a shot at the title when you were fat, retired, snorting coke, and mentally unwell".
                      Fury was also never "avoided" in this era. Fury became the champ and then retired. When he came back AJ and Fury were set to fight before Wilder ruined the unification fight.
                      Well said. It's good that someone puts the records straight for Wilder’s fanboys even though they know the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X