Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Very Eager To Face Anthony Joshua in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ showed good movement for avoiding the straight left this time around. If he continues where he left off last camp he’d ko Wallin.

Comment

I would say this is good fight to make.

Whyte II, Ruiz Junior III, Wallin etc.

Comment

Wallin has really missed the current merry go round. He keeps calling out the bigger names instead of fighting his current pool (lower end of the top 15 or so).

Ortiz finally took a decent fight with a Ruiz. Joyce and Parker did too. Fury was busy with Whyte, Joshua and Usyk with each other.
        ​​​​​​
        He's tried to trade a decent loss for too much and missed out. That's why ended up with Rydell Booker.

He should be aiming for Whyte at the highest, or the likes of Hunter. Maybe even Chisora but I suspect Del will hold out for big money fights.

Comment

Good fight imo. I would watch it!!!
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
            This won't happen.
            Otto Wallin is a good save for a possible Wilder PPV.
            Wilder needs a steady stream of respectable opponents now that he's PPV exclusive.
            Otto Wallin vs Wilder on Ppv won't happen either
            USA Fans won't pay for that fight
            Smh
            Last edited by greeneye99; 08-23-2022, 07:50 AM.

Comment

This could actually be a dangerous fight for AJ, style wise. I don’t think there is any danger of him knocking AJ out, but there is a danger of him making AJ look very bad and possibly winning the fight (on points). Even if AJ does win the fight on points, it may be close and ugly, something AJ doesn’t need after 2 straight losses, he needs a couple of confidence building fights via KO again, against decent competition, but not against a fighter with skills that can make you look like crap. Wouldn’t be a fight I would be looking to make as a confidence builder for AJ. A White 2 or Hrgovic would be good fights for December for him.

Comment

Perfect time for the vultures to circle AJ's remains

Comment

Aj needs a win so does wilder, still wilder defeats aj you cant coach a chin, AJ is flat footed & chiny so ko goes to wilder

Comment

I want Wallin to fight Fedesov. Where the hell is that guy? Whats his deal? He looks like a real threat but never fights.
                    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 08-22-2022, 11:49 PM.

Comment

AJ should do what Wilder is doing in his next fight. Choose a stiff, slow, robotic, low output fighter. Those are the kind of fighters that make any decent fighter look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X