Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Joshua Beating Usyk Would Be Best Win of My Career as Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Joshua Beating Usyk Would Be Best Win of My Career as Trainer

This coming Saturday, heavyweight contender Anthony Joshua will have a new man in his corner - veteran trainer Robert Garcia. Joshua was trained for all of his previous fights by Robert McCracken. The two parted ways earlier this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Robert can get that W but it won't be easy.

Comment

I really wish I had put money on Maidana to beat Broner.
      I saw through the hype train,
      but the hype train made me doubt myself.
      But I don't have that same level of faith in Joshua.
      I'll be rooting for him to do well though,
      even if he loses.

Comment

Garcia is a good trainer, but I don't think he's had enough time with aging fighter to make much of a difference. As soon as things start going wrong for AJ, he will go back to his old ways.

Comment

AJ KO2 Usyk

Comment

Where would it place on your resume when AJ gets slumped??? LOL will you make I didn’t have enough time excuse? Lol

Comment

Robert is an excellent trainer.

I'm sure the training has been extensive and intense. Usyk and his team have also prepared thoroughly though, even with what's been going on in the Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Where would it place on your resume when AJ gets slumped??? LOL will you make I didn’t have enough time excuse? Lol

whats so funny?

Comment

I really respect Garcia as a trainer.

…but unfortunately he’s gonna have to go back to his other victories as a trainer because this won’t be one.

Usyk by 10th round stoppage.

Comment

I like Garcia, His journey with Maidana was very special so i would be happy for him but i want and believe that Joshua will be brutalized and stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X