Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Expects To Be Only At 60% Strength Against Benn: 'If I'm 100% It's a Public Execution'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Expects To Be Only At 60% Strength Against Benn: 'If I'm 100% It's a Public Execution'

Chris Eubank Jr. believes he will be severely handicapped the night he faces Conor Benn--and he wouldn't have it any other way. Eubank indicated at a recent press conference for his highly anticipated grudge match with countryman Benn on Oct. 8 at The O2 Arena in London that the attendant catchweight and rehydration clause will impair him, preventing him from being in tip-top form on the night of their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Just so long as Benn knows if he beats eubanks he shouldn't gloat too much about win.
    People will criticise euban k for taking fight drained, but euban k only not worried as he thinks he can be weakened and still beat benn. We will see. Can eubanks go into a fight 80% and still win, we will find out?
    But eubanks clever with his p ut down and words carefully chosen to cut deep
    Last edited by hugh grant; 08-16-2022, 07:01 AM.

Comment

When E.U.Bum jr. got the call that he was going to fight Conor Benn on PPV.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-16-2022, 08:45 AM.

Comment

On one hand I'm still not sure about this fight because of the healthy positions they have in their respective divisions and the potential for serious harm to occur but on the other hand......I can't friggin' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He never fought below 160. Would be real challenge to drain..

Comment

nobody asked for this fight, its lame

Comment

There has always been weight divisions in boxing for very good reason. According to trainer Tony Simms Jr. struggles to make 160 , I see this as he is a big kid who easily fought at super middleweight 168lbs .This 'fight' has been made at 157lbs and is a dangerous ask with a limited rehydration clause . This fight is a joke and as Jr. has said he can only be at 60% .The board should stop this stupidity and let them both try at beat someone of substance at their own weights and look at this in a couple of years if Benn fills out .This is a real smash and grab for two lads that have done very little in the boxing world except live off their dads name. The promoters should be ashamed!

Comment

How embarrassing it is to make all these excuses before the fight.

Comment

This fight is a complete joke .

promoters using their names to make it happen for easy money.

these guys are 3 divisions apart and their careers
                  are in completely different places .

blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I don't think the weight cutting is going to effect Eubank Jr much. He's a very fit young guy. They're just saying this to deflect from the size advantage he has.

Comment

Working...
                    X