Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Open To Facing Donaire, But Says Main Priority is Estrada Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Open To Facing Donaire, But Says Main Priority is Estrada Trilogy

Former four division champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez is only focused on a year-end trilogy fight with Juan Francisco Estrada. Gonzalez won a twelve round unanimous decision over Estrada in 2012. They collided for a second time last year, with Estrada winning a very close twelve round split decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chocolatito would fuck the Filipino Flash up at this stage of their careers.

Comment

Chocolatito wants no part of Bam can't blame him.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

When a fighter with the class of the choc says he will fight the flash, that's exactly what he will do, if the moneys right, I would pay good money to see it

Comment

Roman Gonzalez and Nonito Donaire have a combined 582 rounds, almost equal, Gonzalez having 283 & Donaire 299. Both defied the odds of becoming a top champion in their respective weight classes, and both have recently put up FOTY contenders and schooled younger opponents. Regardless of the weight, they seem to be a good match.

Of course Roman will be more interested in winning the WBA off Juan Estrada first, a shame that the WBC screwed it all up with giving 'Bam' a shot at the WBC ; I don't even remember if Estrada is the 'Franchise' anymore, last I remember is that Mauricio was going to strip 'El Gallo' of said ''title'' -- I only bring it up because the 'Franchise' has the perks of demanding a fight with the WBC champ.

But I rather see the heated rivalry between John Riel Casimero vs. Nonito Donaire.

Comment

Robert Garcia said he does not want Bam to fight Choco. That doesn't mean they are scared. Choco is his mentor and Bam is like a little bro.

Comment

Chocolatito is GOATED!

Comment

Donaire should go take a strap from Ioka first, then do a retirement fight with Chocolatito or Estrada.

Comment

the only opponent that Roman does not want to face is Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez. The two boxers are good friends and share the same promoter in Teiken Promotions of Japan.
                  “We can’t fight, because we are both with Teiken Promotions," Gonzalez pointed out. “We are family,
                  NSB, where's the 'ducking' talk?

Even Wanheng Menayothin fought his friend.

Comment

Working...
                  X