Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Three Heavyweight Fights Impacted By Fury Retirement And WBC Deadline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Except fight AJ or Usyk
    Rodtang, is that you? Lol bro, are you using an alt? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

He does not, who is a more accomplished HW in the last 15 years? Fury has held every single meaningful belt in the division, a first ballot hall of famer, undefeated and ended 2 long reigning champions runs with ease. AJ got beat up by a CW and a fat man. We all know the end result of Fury/AJ. He's simply too big for Usyk, who I think is a hell of a fighter but Fury would be all wrong for him. Too big, too slick great stamina and fantastic resilience. All of which he has proven throughout his career. Disprove anything I just posted, you can't it's all facts.
      All facts. I like Fury too and have picked him to win every dream matchup suggested, but the fact remains that of all the belts he legitimately won, he has only defended once, against the same limited boxer that we knew he’d beat 9 out of 10 times. I wish him the best in retirement, but his legacy will be greatly tarnished by the timing. Great champions have multiple defenses, against the best opponents available during their era. This would be far from the case if he retires now.

Comment

I just knew Jake Donovan was going to write another 15,000 word essay on Fury and his hate for him. He usually does every 72 hours or so.
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

This hack really seems to dislike Fury. Lol which is fine just another jealous clown. Fury going out on top. Best HW of his era, done it all.
          Period. Donovan should take notes.
          jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

All facts. I like Fury too and have picked him to win every dream matchup suggested, but the fact remains that of all the belts he legitimately won, he has only defended once, against the same limited boxer that we knew he’d beat 9 out of 10 times. I wish him the best in retirement, but his legacy will be greatly tarnished by the timing. Great champions have multiple defenses, against the best opponents available during their era. This would be far from the case if he retires now.
            It's a fair critique, which is why I would like to see him stick around. I just feel if he indeed does retire, he has a solid enough legacy. Would love to see him carry on his fights are must watch.

Comment

He does not, who is a more accomplished HW in the last 15 years? Fury has held every single meaningful belt in the division, a first ballot hall of famer, undefeated and ended 2 long reigning champions runs with ease. AJ got beat up by a CW and a fat man. We all know the end result of Fury/AJ. He's simply too big for Usyk, who I think is a hell of a fighter but Fury would be all wrong for him. Too big, too slick great stamina and fantastic resilience. All of which he has proven throughout his career. Disprove anything I just posted, you can't it's all facts.
              We don't know the end result of Fury, Joshua. We need to see the fight. Fury has done nothing but ridicule Joshua since they were both at title level. If Fury ends his career without fighting Joshua, he's the biggest fraud of his era. If Usyk beats Joshua again, then Fury can get away with not fighting Joshua. But he can't get away with not fighting Usyk. CW or not he's P4P and already been undisputed. Now he's on the verge of doing it again. If Joshua wins and Fury doesn't fight him, he'll be ridiculed as the biggest ****house of all time. And hell need to fight beat Usyk also, as he has shown he had the balls to face Joshua and beat him also. Fury's best win is Klitschko. That's not up for debate. The thing is Joshua beat him also. And Joshua got the Klitschko that turned up, and stopped him. Fury got a Klitschko that lost motivation and he pecked his way and sc****d a win. Then didn't have the balls to rematch him. At the end of the day you can only beat the man in front of you, so fair play to Fury. But their best win is the same. Wilder? Lol, he needs to prove he's even top 5 imo, because quite frankly his record is decidedly average, and packed with cherries, and they totally misjudged Fury as the cherry pick gone wrong. So no, Fury can not make that claim, and needs to mix it with the 2 guys that are up this weekend. And I think we all know that Fury is only piping up this week to get some limelight, as he's a pathetic attention seeker that resents others getting the spotlight. He's more than capable of becoming the best in his era. And he's only a couple of good wins away. But right now is premature and to not finish the job is a cop out. Maybe he's starting to get squeaky bum syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

We don't know the end result of Fury, Joshua. We need to see the fight. Fury has done nothing but ridicule Joshua since they were both at title level. If Fury ends his career without fighting Joshua, he's the biggest fraud of his era. If Usyk beats Joshua again, then Fury can get away with not fighting Joshua. But he can't get away with not fighting Usyk. CW or not he's P4P and already been undisputed. Now he's on the verge of doing it again. If Joshua wins and Fury doesn't fight him, he'll be ridiculed as the biggest ****house of all time. And hell need to fight beat Usyk also, as he has shown he had the balls to face Joshua and beat him also. Fury's best win is Klitschko. That's not up for debate. The thing is Joshua beat him also. And Joshua got the Klitschko that turned up, and stopped him. Fury got a Klitschko that lost motivation and he pecked his way and sc****d a win. Then didn't have the balls to rematch him. At the end of the day you can only beat the man in front of you, so fair play to Fury. But their best win is the same. Wilder? Lol, he needs to prove he's even top 5 imo, because quite frankly his record is decidedly average, and packed with cherries, and they totally misjudged Fury as the cherry pick gone wrong. So no, Fury can not make that claim, and needs to mix it with the 2 guys that are up this weekend. And I think we all know that Fury is only piping up this week to get some limelight, as he's a pathetic attention seeker that resents others getting the spotlight. He's more than capable of becoming the best in his era. And he's only a couple of good wins away. But right now is premature and to not finish the job is a cop out. Maybe he's starting to get squeaky bum syndrome.
                10,000 words later and your obsession with Fury grows.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

And Joshua got the Klitschko that turned up, and stopped him. Fury got a Klitschko that lost motivation and he pecked his way and sc****d a win.
                  Stop it. Fury completely bamboozled Klit and took away his offence. AJ fought the leftovers when Vlad had been inactive for a year and a half.

Comment

If Fury does truly vacate the title then it is only fitting to make Deontay Wilder ( who is also the WBC’s no 1 contender) vs Robert Helenius a title fight. There will be no need for a title elimination bout because the WBC heavyweight title would become vacant.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      If Fury does truly vacate the title then it is only fitting to make Deontay Wilder ( who is also the WBC’s no 1 contender) vs Robert Helenius a title fight. There will be no need for a title elimination bout because the WBC heavyweight title would become vacant.
                      No it isn't, Wilder hasn't won a fight in 3 years, Helenius has JUST enter the top 10 in the WBC there does need to be a title elimination bout... otherwise Suliman is just rimming Wilder, just as they did for all his weak defences...

Comment

Working...
                      X