Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Three Heavyweight Fights Impacted By Fury Retirement And WBC Deadline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    This hack really seems to dislike Fury. Lol which is fine just another jealous clown. Fury going out on top. Best HW of his era, done it all.
    He beat Klitschko (39) and Wilder (massive puncher, but only puncher). Does this mean to "do all" in your book? My kindergarten teacher had higher standards than you.
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

If Fury fails to face AJ and Usyk no way he can be seen as the best of his generation for his resume is full of third tier fighters.

Comment

It's a fair critique, which is why I would like to see him stick around. I just feel if he indeed does retire, he has a solid enough legacy. Would love to see him carry on his fights are must watch.
        Till the Wilder II his fights were poorly watched.

Comment

Out with the old in with the new.
          Let's hope we get a heavyweight champ that fights more than once a year next gen.

Comment

Methinks the real question is... will the standard boxing fan remember Fury in 10 years???

Comment

he's obviously got a preference who wins on Saturday night otherwise he'd vacate already?

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post

He beat Klitschko (39) and Wilder (massive puncher, but only puncher). Does this mean to "do all" in your book? My kindergarten teacher had higher standards than you.
                No I am talking about holding every major title at HW, he's certainly a first ballot HOFer. Sorry you are still in kindergarten. I am sure you will count to 10 some day.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Till the Wilder II his fights were poorly watched.
                  Possibly in the US, but as you could tell by his record setting attendance fight with Whyte the UK loves him. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

No I am talking about holding every major title at HW, he's certainly a first ballot HOFer. Sorry you are still in kindergarten. I am sure you will count to 10 some day.
                    So did Buster Douglas - had all the belts. And?

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post

So did Buster Douglas - had all the belts. And?
                      Tyson Fury is no fluke like Buster, he's undefeated, ending 2 long reigning champions runs with relative ease. What a moronic comparison. Focus on getting out of kinder bro, boxing is obviously too complicated to grasp for you bird brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X