Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Explains Why WBC Charges 3% Fees To Its Titlists: 'Everything Goes Back To Boxing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gauze View Post
    i am a MASTER ACCOUNTANT and i would like to have a distinguished look at these "top secret files" the article speaks of.
    You're a MASTER something,....for sure...... but are not a MASTER reader, nor text cognitive absorber. There is NO mention of "top secret files" in the report.

But the way is laid open for you to do you MASTER stuff. Suleiman has given a OPEN invitation to anyone who wishes to check their books. You seem the ideal person to put all our feverish minds at rest. I hope that the books will all be in English, or a language you understand, although local accounting firms (NOT MASTERS-maybe) of 175 countries may use their own languages. You can always ask the WBC to provide you with interpreters,,,,at THEIR cost of course, BUT...doubtless, your own cost of transport and hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

You're a MASTER something,....for sure...... but are not a MASTER reader, nor text cognitive absorber. There is NO mention of "top secret files" in the report.

But the way is laid open for you to do you MASTER stuff. Suleiman has given a OPEN invitation to anyone who wishes to check their books. You seem the ideal person to put all our feverish minds at rest. I hope that the books will all be in English, or a language you understand, although local accounting firms (NOT MASTERS-maybe) of 175 countries may use their own languages. You can always ask the WBC to provide you with interpreters,,,,at THEIR cost of course, BUT...doubtless, your own cost of transport and hotels.
      you're hired!
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

LOL, it will lead you to a burlap sack with a large $ sign printed on it like the old cartoons. but then what? how far does it go? all the way to the top of the money pile of course with Sulaiman diving in like Scrooge McDuck in Ducktales.
        I don't know levels of drunk you get and how much it's effecting your memory, but you need to stay in your lane. After that last pile of dogshit you said about me =---> get lost kid. We're not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I don't know levels of drunk you get and how much it's effecting your memory, but you need to stay in your lane. After that last pile of dogshit you said about me =---> get lost kid. We're not cool.
          *Affecting*

Well sorry, I thought you could be a cool normal adult and squash the beef. Are you really that offended? What did I even do that hurt you so bad? What, I called you old and racist? You made a suspect post in NSB about Shields that got moved to the Lounge and then pretty sure it was entirely deleted. My memory functions just fine but I won't try to interact with your sour old ass anymore then. Do you think your weak jabs hurt me when I exposed my own problem to you willingly? Get the **** out of here you ****ing clown

Comment

Fighters gladly pay their 3% to the WBC because the WBC helps make the fight way more than just 3% bigger.

Between the pensions, the life insurance, the medical research, the drug testing, the investment in amateur programs, and so much more, the 3% does a lot of good for the sport.

The other orgs don't do nearly as much for the sport, but still charge 3% anyway. That's what people should be digging into.
            Marvin Santiago Marvin S War Room War Room like this.

Comment

Sulaiman added that he would be more than willing to send "proof" to those who harbor su****ion about the WBC’s financial dealings.

What he will send is a set of A/Cs audited by someone who was paid just enough not to do a proper audit. The audit certainly won't reveal the Sulaimans' Swiss bank A/C because that will be held under the name of a LLC in (say) St Kitts & Nevis owned through a trust, probably settled in the Channel Islands. Poor men will keep on risking their lives & getting screwed, the likes of Herol Graham will end up broke after a career in the hardest sport of all & the Sulaimans will carry on skimming 3% off the top & putting it in their Swiss bank A/C.

​​​​​​​AND, Mr Sulaiman, if you DON"T have an offshore trust, an offshore Co, a Swiss bank A/C, if you aren't enriching yourself at boxers' expense then, clearly, I have defamed you. So, sue me Mofo, I dare you, I double dare you.
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

*Affecting*

Well sorry, I thought you could be a cool normal adult and squash the beef. Are you really that offended? What did I even do that hurt you so bad? What, I called you old and racist? You made a suspect post in NSB about Shields that got moved to the Lounge and then pretty sure it was entirely deleted. My memory functions just fine but I won't try to interact with your sour old ass anymore then. Do you think your weak jabs hurt me when I exposed my own problem to you willingly? Get the **** out of here you ****ing clown

Comment

5-10% and no one is gonna pay for your belt. Should be a flat fee, not this % crap.

Comment

War Room WTF you posting? It seems to have nothing at all to do with this thread?

Comment

Sulaiman: We also fund the ***** community in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X