Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Explains Why WBC Charges 3% Fees To Its Titlists: 'Everything Goes Back To Boxing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all fairness they must spend a fortune producing all the belts!

Comment

this concept of paying to be a champion is actually f^cking ridiculous
      chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
        I mean, what research could they possibly be doing in womens boxing?
        None. Womens boxing is the WNBA of combat sports.

Comment

I wonder if there is a maximum top dollar amount of check to be written or 3% fee
          of entire contract amount sometimes in the many millions.

Comment

Sulaiman a weasel
            Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

None of the things he listed cost much money at all, good that WBC was activist about them but that doesn't justify the millions from earnings going into private off shore banks.
              The guy thinks we are all fools. Someone needs to do a Panamá Papers investigation into the finances of boxing, especially an audit of judges income Vs expenditure/assets

Comment

does anyone believe what this guy ever says i wonder, they do whatever they want with the money, end of, if dana white said something i would believe him more over this guy, maybe even eddie hearn, now thats saying something

Comment

i am a MASTER ACCOUNTANT and i would like to have a distinguished look at these "top secret files" the article speaks of.

Comment

Well after that response, Mr. Sulaiman has convinced me that everything is above board with absolutely no shenanigans. The generosity of the WBC is clearly evident since, as he stated, they haven't increased their 3% rate in over 60 years.
                    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Follow the money trail and it'll lead you straight to money LMAO???
                      LOL, it will lead you to a burlap sack with a large $ sign printed on it like the old cartoons. but then what? how far does it go? all the way to the top of the money pile of course with Sulaiman diving in like Scrooge McDuck in Ducktales.

Comment

Working...
                      X