Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Vows to Batter Kambosos In A Rematch: 'I Won't Let The Ref Stop It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how many people want to see Lopez rematch Kambosos. It's a waste of time and resources. Why not go after top guys in your division?

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      I would definitely love to see Lopez Jr., fight the rematch with Kambosos, but at 140 pounds.
      Can he possibly beat Kambosos at 140, sure he can, can he beat him easily No!
      That said Kambosos has his own rematch coming up next against Haney who's already beat him once.
      If Haney beats Kambosos even more decisively in the rematch, then that might quash any talks about Lopez vs Kambosos 2.
      As well as Lopez Jr., having business to attend to before such a fight can be considered in the future.
      It's very important how Teofimo looks tonight in his first fight back in a year, and at a higher weight division no less.
      If Teofimo looks spectacular tonight, it will make more believer's out of those who were skeptical about his medical condition that was being touted after his fight, with Kambosos.
      So you're saying if Teo manages to look spectacular against a bum that has fought once in the US, lost to a fighter with an 11-8-1 record, and none of us have ever heard of prior to this fight is going to tell us whether he's a legit contender at 140? This is a complete joke and Teo looks like a mentally weak idiot going around talking about how he's "different than other fighters" and how he improves after every fight unlike other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Teo picked Campa because he is a sitting duck, there to be koed, nothing more, nothing less.
        There's no doubt they've done their homework on Campa, but he's still a bigger and heavier opponent than he's used to facing.
        That said he had been in talks to return against a much better fighter in Arnold Barboza, but they changed direction and settled on Campa.
        Which might say something about his confidence, or the lack there of in facing that particular undefeated fighter.
        In that lapse in time Barboza, fought, and beat another undefeated fighter in Danielito Zorrilla, but was seriously staggered himself in the latter rounds.
        Now that Teofimo has seen that Barboza can be hurt, he might have a change of heart, and reconsider facing him in the near future.
        I also think that he shouldn't have been installed as the number 3rd ranked in the 140 pound class weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

So you're saying if Teo manages to look spectacular against a bum that has fought once in the US, lost to a fighter with an 11-8-1 record, and none of us have ever heard of prior to this fight is going to tell us whether he's a legit contender at 140? This is a complete joke and Teo looks like a mentally weak idiot going around talking about how he's "different than other fighters" and how he improves after every fight unlike other fighters.
          Where in my comment did you read that Teofimo would be a legit contender if he were to beat Campas?

What I said was if he did beat Campas, and looked spectacular in doing so, then it would make more believers of those who were skeptical of the medical condition that they said he was suffering from after his loss to Kambosos!

So again I ask you read carefully, and understand what is being stated in a particular statement before you make a misinterpreted comment, because you didn't understand what was actually stated.

No matter how much power, speed, or athleticism he possess, his emotional instability will be his own undoing, more so than any opponent he face's in his career.

I'm not a fan of Teofimo, because he's a pathological liar, and his disrespectful way's are enough to get him and his father seriously hurt some day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiafima
            He’ll be the one dying this time and I’ll make sure of it. I drop him or anything like that, if that fight was to come, I’ll come and pick him up. I won’t let the ref stop it. I wanna kill him––Not really, know what I’m saying? Gotta put a beating on him. A long one.
            This kid is transmitting from outerspace for real!

Comment

You say @ 135 right ? I doubt you will go there Teo... To much BS after that 1st fight which you absolutely lost...

Comment

No, you better box. That's what got your ass in trouble in the first place. You were too tight and tense from attempting to knock Kambosos out with every punch you threw and got yourself fucked up as a result of it!

Comment

The rematch will never happen, why should it even be discussed?

Comment

This is what happens when you are dehydrated from losing weight and being arrogant and having a coke head trainer/father, SMFH.....

Comment

NO REMATCH for KAMBOSSOS'S SON

Comment

Working...
                      X