Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Vows to Batter Kambosos In A Rematch: 'I Won't Let The Ref Stop It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Vows to Batter Kambosos In A Rematch: 'I Won't Let The Ref Stop It'

If there is a line in trashtalking, Teofimo Lopez may be dangerously close to treading it. The former lightweight champion from Brooklyn was recently queried about his admittedly disastrous night last year against George Kambosos at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Lopez, the heavy favorite, suffered a points loss to the Aussie challenger in what was arguably the top upset of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Kambosos says: "There’s no rematch. Had I lost, they would’ve never gave me the opportunity at all." Just like Teo said to Loma

Comment

Kambozo will beat Haney and you again. All you do is talk shıt.

Comment

I am down for Lopez vs Kambosos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
          Kambozo will beat Haney and you again. All you do is talk shıt.
          He Aint beating haney dawg hasn't got the boxing brain for it

Comment

I would definitely love to see Lopez Jr., fight the rematch with Kambosos, but at 140 pounds.
            Can he possibly beat Kambosos at 140, sure he can, can he beat him easily No!
            That said Kambosos has his own rematch coming up next against Haney who's already beat him once.
            If Haney beats Kambosos even more decisively in the rematch, then that might quash any talks about Lopez vs Kambosos 2.
            As well as Lopez Jr., having business to attend to before such a fight can be considered in the future.
            It's very important how Teofimo looks tonight in his first fight back in a year, and at a higher weight division no less.
            If Teofimo looks spectacular tonight, it will make more believer's out of those who were skeptical about his medical condition that was being touted after his fight, with Kambosos.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

He Aint beating haney dawg hasn't got the boxing brain for it
              He took notes from his mistakes. He can't lose again. KO or get KOed!

Comment

I guess Teo does not accept his defeat
                I think a rematch against the Aussie will end the same way
                He’s got his number

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                  Hopefully Kambosos says: "There’s no rematch. Had I lost, they would’ve never gave me the opportunity at all." Just like Teo said to Loma
                  BINGO! Well said, quote of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                    I would definitely love to see Lopez Jr., fight the rematch with Kambosos, but at 140 pounds.
                    Can he possibly beat Kambosos at 140, sure he can, can he beat him easily No!
                    That said Kambosos has his own rematch coming up next against Haney who's already beat him once.
                    If Haney beats Kambosos even more decisively in the rematch, then that might quash any talks about Lopez vs Kambosos 2.
                    As well as Lopez Jr., having business to attend to before such a fight can be considered in the future.
                    It's very important how Teofimo looks tonight in his first fight back in a year, and at a higher weight division no less.
                    If Teofimo looks spectacular tonight, it will make more believer's out of those who were skeptical about his medical condition that was being touted after his fight, with Kambosos.
                    Teo picked Campa because he is a sitting duck, there to be koed, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                    X