Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: In Heavyweight Boxing, UK vs. Ukraine Is Becoming an Enduring Thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: In Heavyweight Boxing, UK vs. Ukraine Is Becoming an Enduring Thing

By Cliff Rold - Boxing occasionally has some loaded summers, but historically the sport has always seemed to cool to some degree between June and September. It's really true in 2022. The first half of this year was about as good as the sport
    [Click Here To Read More]

U kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na
    MrShakeAndBake MrShakeAndBake likes this.

Comment

And UK always loses.

Vitali beat Lewis into retirement and humiliated him

Wlad beat all the Brits until he was an old senior citizen then fury fiddled past him and Joshua he let off the hook after he literally FINISHED his career in the 5th (Joshua has been a ruined fighter since that punch)

Usyk schooled Joyce Chisora, Joshua, ktfo Bellew.

UK men are weak, they cannot compare to the strong, dominant alpha males in the ukraine

In UK they take the knee and are coward

Comment

Fury terrified of Usyk, he knows Usyk will end his career, and very possibly, his life.

Comment

Loma beat the **** out off all their lightweights too

British ******* can't compete

Comment

Note also all the British men fans worship Usyk, they look up to what they can never be, enjoy the show as he beats up your champion again for you.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post
              Note also all the British men fans worship Usyk, they look up to what they can never be, enjoy the show as he beats up your champion again for you.
              Note, most of us brits want Usyk to win, Aj was never our champion, he's only relevant through rematchroom paperwork blocking the undesputed Fury Usyk fight we should be getting.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimadonnaKool View Post
                And UK always loses.

Vitali beat Lewis into retirement and humiliated him

Wlad beat all the Brits until he was an old senior citizen then fury fiddled past him and Joshua he let off the hook after he literally FINISHED his career in the 5th (Joshua has been a ruined fighter since that punch)

Usyk schooled Joyce Chisora, Joshua, ktfo Bellew.

UK men are weak, they cannot compare to the strong, dominant alpha males in the ukraine

In UK they take the knee and are coward
                So the UK doesn't always lose lol
                Bloody trolls
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Note, most of us brits want Usyk to win, Aj was never our champion, he's only relevant through rematchroom paperwork blocking the undesputed Fury Usyk fight we should be getting.
                  Lmao imagine being so cucked.

Comment

People see the fight as, UK or West vs a another Eastern European fighter.

All this eastern European fighters have positive stereotypes that people automatically associate with them.

Highly technical, and extremely tough. Notice how the media has been praising Usyk technical abilities, there is just no point in Joshua even trying to box him.

Even though he won quite a few rounds in the first fight doing just that. I think Joshua needs to be more aggressive, but also mixed the ranges and intensities up.

Great fight. Usyk is a unprecedented talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X