Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Everyone Knows Tank-Garcia Isn't Happening, Tank Should Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Brittney1229;n31520597]
    Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
    La Zarza Ali still a little bit green, but he has the style and size to beat Tank[/QUOTE

Definitely not ready for Tank. He's a little better than Rolly. He'll suffer the same fate. Only a crap promoter would cash him out like Mayweather did rolly.
    I do agree with you here. I feel like he should get a few more solid fights under his belt before throwing him with the top fighters. But believe it or not if they decided to do it anywhere I would choose Tank before any of the other ones such as Garcia, Haney, Lopez or Loma.
    Brittney1229 Brittney1229 likes this.

Comment

He wants it let him get it. Isn’t he the wba honorary pbc interim champion? Pit bull Cruz didn’t even have a title. Do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Zelenoff View Post

That's the thing Rivera isn't elite! Rivera is a b level fighter masquerading as Ali yet he doesn't have his talent or skills. Not too long ago Rivera was wobbled by a journeyman.
        Canelo was wobbled by a journeyman and is the face of the sport today.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

People saying this guy looks like Ali but he looks more like floyd Patterson lool
          Attached Files

Comment

Davis is fighting a nobody again. No Garcia, No Haney, No Lomachenko.

Comment

I like Rivera and I like his attitude. I remembered the JonFer fight and I don't recall him being in any trouble even with that knockdown (and I was pulling for Fernandez in the fight). He probably does need a bit more seasoning before taking on Tank but I think he has alot of potential.

Comment

Why isn't NSB criticizing this line?

I would beat Garcia, Gervonta and Devin Haney all in the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                  People saying this guy looks like Ali but he looks more like floyd Patterson lool
                  Im willing to bet that the majority of posters on here don’t even know who Floyd Patterson even is

Comment

Rivera brings it but he needs 2 or 3 more fights
                    Brittney1229 Brittney1229 likes this.

Comment

I think this is a great match up for Tank! Rivera has what Haney has, so it would be great preparation! I would rather see Tank take Gary Antuanne Russell's offer to fight him @ 135! That would be a great one for the DMV, or a return to ATL!!! MAN UP!
                      Last edited by Bronx2245; 08-10-2022, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X