Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Everyone Knows Tank-Garcia Isn't Happening, Tank Should Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Everyone Knows Tank-Garcia Isn't Happening, Tank Should Fight Me!

    Michel "La Zarza Ali" Rivera (23-0) is chomping at the bit to get a title shot. The 24-year-old lightweight contender was last in action in March when he defeated Joseph Adorno via unanimous decision in Minneapolis. The bout was part of a Showtime tripleheader.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Tank will kill this kid and after he does, they'll start saying Tank beat Ali.
    MisterDogbert2021 MisterDogbert2021 likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Charlie Zelenoff View Post
      Tank will kill this kid and after he does, they'll start saying Tank beat Ali.
      Care to elaborate why you think Tank will kill this kid? Please oh please tell me all the elite fighters Tank has demolished. I get people are very high on Tank and I know he is talented but like a lot of other fighters these days they only fight people that they are pretty sure they can beat. Now, is it always their fault? I wouldn't say that. But these promotional companies will exploit these fighters to the maximum before they let them take a risk. Most of us know this and it happens with most of the talented fighters with a name. It's sad but the truth.
      I would almost certainly say that if Tank were to fight Rivera (and beat him) he would more than likely be the best win on his resume at this point. And Rivera would give him a run for his money. I mean Tank struggled against a one legged, washed up Gamboa not that long ago for the love of God!

      Comment


      • #4
        Sad but true
        I’d like to see Garcia but Rivera makes a valid point
        This has potential of a great figh
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by illpapi View Post

          Care to elaborate why you think Tank will kill this kid? Please oh please tell me all the elite fighters Tank has demolished. I get people are very high on Tank and I know he is talented but like a lot of other fighters these days they only fight people that they are pretty sure they can beat. Now, is it always their fault? I wouldn't say that. But these promotional companies will exploit these fighters to the maximum before they let them take a risk. Most of us know this and it happens with most of the talented fighters with a name. It's sad but the truth.
          I would almost certainly say that if Tank were to fight Rivera (and beat him) he would more than likely be the best win on his resume at this point. And Rivera would give him a run for his money. I mean Tank struggled against a one legged, washed up Gamboa not that long ago for the love of God!
          That's the thing Rivera isn't elite! Rivera is a b level fighter masquerading as Ali yet he doesn't have his talent or skills. Not too long ago Rivera was wobbled by a journeyman.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lets see these guys fight it out instead in great matchups: Rivera, Nakathila, Cruz, Frank Martin, Muratalla, Jarvis, Jaimaine Ortiz.

            Comment


            • #7
              La Zarza Ali still a little bit green, but he has the style and size to beat Tank
              Last edited by KING S.O.G; 08-09-2022, 08:40 PM.
              Marvin Santiago Marvin Santiago likes this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charlie Zelenoff View Post

                That's the thing Rivera isn't elite! Rivera is a b level fighter masquerading as Ali yet he doesn't have his talent or skills. Not too long ago Rivera was wobbled by a journeyman.
                And Tank Davis didn't go down in the Santa Cruz fight? And not to mention that Santa Cruz had moved up in weight to fight Tank. Also, you can call Jon Fernandez (with a 22-2 record) whom knock down Rivera a journey man but the man has some pop in his hands.
                All I'm saying is if you're going to make an argument for or against please make sure it's solid. Most people just spit things out of their mouths without any real argument to back it up. That's all.
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Everyone knows that Garcia is careful with who he fights. He has avoided anything to do with my name on multiple occasions. The world knows that Gervonta and Garcia are not going to fight each other
                  Shots fired!


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [QUOTE=KING S.O.G;n31520547]La Zarza Ali still a little bit green, but he has the style and size to beat Tank[/QUOTE

                    Definitely not ready for Tank. He's a little better than Rolly. He'll suffer the same fate. Only a crap promoter would cash him out like Mayweather did rolly.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP