Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Will Aim To Stop Joseph Parker, Vows To Keep KO Streak Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Will Aim To Stop Joseph Parker, Vows To Keep KO Streak Going

JOE JOYCE IS now happy amongst the high rollers having taken his training over to Las Vegas to get himself ready for the high-stakes heavyweight collision with Joseph Parker on September 24 at the AO Arena in Manchester which is being shown exclusively live on BT Sport Box Office, promoted by Frank Warren for Queensberry Promotions in association with BOXXER.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry . . . I seem to have missed the part where he "vows" to keep his KO streak going? Am I missing something here or was this clickbait?

Comment

He will! I can see Joe Joyce either stopping Joseph Parker or retiring him on the stool from absorbing too much punishment.

Comment

Styles make fights. If it is Joe Joyce's style, it will be a tad ugly with a KO of the year ending. If it is Parker's style, it will be a real dull fight with a point upset.

Parker should be real sorry he took this. Joyce wins in the single digit rounds.

Comment

Great fight. We will find out if Joyce is a true top 10 heavy weight, or just a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            He will! I can see Joe Joyce either stopping Joseph Parker or retiring him on the stool from absorbing too much punishment.
            Parker isn't a quitter like Anthony Joshua, and dubois. So that won't happen.

Comment

i think we see a close fight. hard to say who wins. i lean towards parker because joyce is so slow and he looked good in chisora2
              Last edited by jkrames; 08-10-2022, 03:59 AM.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I think Joyce is over confident here, keeps yapping on about knocking out Parker but he could lose as Parker looked good in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Parker isn't a quitter like Anthony Joshua, and dubois. So that won't happen.
                  In any case, I could see Parker getting his ass whupped by Joyce! This matchup is all wrong for him.

Comment

Parker is one of the tougher guys in boxing. Gonna be hard to stop him. I can see him hanging in there and countering the jab, making a fight of it. Toss up.

Comment

Working...
                    X