Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Redemption Is For People Who Lose; I Know I'm Going to the Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Hall Of Fame? Would not be shocked at all if Omar Figueroa just Outwork AB for a Decision that Delusional AB will say is controversial and scream he got Robbed or Setup or something crazy

Comment

That interviewer was probably wondering what he flew to Colorado for. Broner was always a case of what could have been. But nobody can't deny his achievements I think people just thought he could have gone further and has himself to blame. Hope he puts up a good performance against Figueroa though he always entertaining.

Comment

Not a hall…more like a stall.
        Casualfanforyou Casualfanforyou likes this.

Comment

Sinners are more interesting than saints and that must be why he keeps getting Showtime dates. It's all about the TV ratings. It has absolutely nothing to do with character or ability. The Hall of Fame is so watered down now that nothing would surprise me about who gets in down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            I'd be shocked if he gets into the HOF. What is his biggest win? Paulie? The draw with Vargas?
            He's a FOUR-division champion.

He's locked.

Comment

LOL @ anyone thinking Broner has a HOF resume. Dude's best win was against Demarco nearly a decade ago, he's been cherrypicking fights ever since then (arguably losing against a couple), and literally every time he fought a quality guy not named Malignaggi, he got his ass handed to him.

Comment

The only hall Broner is getting into is the hall of shame.

Comment

I don’t understand why they made this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

He's a FOUR-division champion.

He's locked.
                    Everybody knows he fought the weakest champs to collect his belts. I'm not sure Mikey Garcia gets in with his four division belts, either.

Comment

I've actually been rooting for Broner the last few years, but for as much talking as he does, every one of his performances has been a dud.

Broner has been looking average against below average fighters. I don't think he'll ever turn things around and have any kind of career resurgence.

And he ain't yung anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X