Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Redemption Is For People Who Lose; I Know I'm Going to the Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
    He'll make the HOF only because of what he did early in his career, but it won't be by a unanimous vote.
    All of the other FOTDs made it in, so will he

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

WHAT DA ****?! This guy’s had a whole rap career?? That **** passed me by somehow; only realised when I saw your clip and wondered what the hell was going on!

You missed-out in those 'Band-camp' days, my boy.
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

He has not notable wins, he arguably lost to Juan Ponce de Leon, every time he stepped up he lost.

It is amazing that his mouth got him a career and fights that he should have not gotten. He is not wasted talent because he idles too much and does not go for it when he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Ahahaha, my YouTube account’s gonna be 75% Adrien Broner recommendations in about a week
          1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I’ve searched for this for years. Where’d you find it? Lol

Comment

lmao really banking on that win over paulie malignaggi to get him in

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                He has not notable wins, he arguably lost to Juan Ponce de Leon, every time he stepped up he lost.

It is amazing that his mouth got him a career and fights that he should have not gotten. He is not wasted talent because he idles too much and does not go for it when he has to.

Probably right, but the sport rewards motormouths and sellers.

Sometimes wish ppl like Bivol had half the game Broner, Mayorga, etc. have/had, so they’d get more recognition.

Sucks, but that’s the reality.

Comment

He's made a good living from the sport, give him that, the toughest of sports.

In his biggest fight with Pacquiao, I got the impression he was glad to have gone the distance, and satisfied with that.

Definitely not a hall of famer, but like I said, he's done okay.
                  Last edited by Liondw; 08-09-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Ahahaha, my YouTube account’s gonna be 75% Adrien Broner recommendations in about a week
                    Most of those youtube recommendations are a bunch of 'garbage', It's enough to shoot the monitor, but at least it makes for a good laugh

Comment

Bro is going in to the HOS. "The hood know I won". Dude is a walking comedy show.

Comment

Working...
                      X