Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: If Joshua Doesn't Get Rid of Usyk, Then He Probably Gets Stopped Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: If Joshua Doesn't Get Rid of Usyk, Then He Probably Gets Stopped Late

Former two division world champion Carl Frampton is expecting a knockout ending in the upcoming rematch between heavyweights Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Give Josh some respect, he's not getting stopped.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Wow even Carl Frampton thinks that Joshua plans to bully Usyk in the next fight & could tire himself out...
      But
      No one knows for sure what trainer Robert Garcia official Fight plans/strategy are for this Aj/Usyk rematch
      It's all assumptions but I can't see AJ losing by KO
      I think Joshua will suprise a lotta these Negative posters here in the comments who all have him written off to lose
      We just gotta wait & see
      hugh grant hugh grant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Yes, he will.

In fact, I think his corner will be prepared to throw in the towel. AJ does not have cojones like Fury or Wilder.

Spitting out his mouthguard and playing dumb will be the signal.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          Wow even Carl Frampton thinks that Joshua plans to bully Usyk in the next fight & could tire himself out...
          But
          No one knows for sure what trainer Robert Garcia official Fight plans/strategy are for this Aj/Usyk rematch
          I think Joshua will suprise a lotta these Negative posters here in the comments who all have him written off to lose
          We just gotta wait & see

Not so much that I’ve written him off as I’ve written Usyk on. Top amateur beats decent pro 19 times out of 20, and Usyk’s good enough to overcome the size disparity.

Possibly not a KO, but AJ’ll be on the carousel again

Comment

Based on the first fight I picture Joshua on his stool late in the fight telling Garcia that Usyk has his number and he wants to hit the shower. Garcia screaming at Joshua. Machismo! Machismo! before throwing in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
              But
              We just gotta wait & see
              Yes, everyone seems to think as soon as Josh gets tired he gets stopped?. Whereas I think as soon as Josh gasses, he goes AWOL for a few rounds takes a breather then comes back, look at wlad fight.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 08-07-2022, 06:17 AM.
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post
                Based on the first fight I picture Joshua on his stool late in the fight telling Garcia that Usyk has his number and he wants to hit the shower. Garcia screaming at Joshua. Machismo! Machismo! before throwing in the towel.
                Hill - Masterful combination of bodywork working up to the head and either stopping Usyk or forcing him to fight a negative 12 rounder
                Garcia - Bumrush Usyk like Maidana and get AJ pieced up coming in

Zero faith in Garcia! If AJ wins this it's going to on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Hill - Masterful combination of bodywork working up to the head and either stopping Usyk or forcing him to fight a negative 12 rounder
                  Garcia - Bumrush Usyk like Maidana and get AJ pieced up coming in

Zero faith in Garcia! If AJ wins this it's going to on his own.
                  Garcia has no experience at HW and a poor record against southpaws. Moreover, he is on tape essentially saying Ruiz took AJ's soul.

Man is there for the cheque and slight chance of victory that will etch his name permanently into boxing history.

AJ likes comfortable environments and that is what he has found with the Angel-Garcia partnership.

Also, I guarantee you he will not fight as aggressively as being made out. It is all cap.
                  Last edited by Good ol' Douglas; 08-07-2022, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Are u sure? If he tries to bully Ukrainian midget and fails, he will be punching bag for midget.

Shıt cardio + shıt chin = Loss

Comment

Working...
                    X