Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Intrigued By Title Shot at 154: You Send the Paperwork Over I'll Probably Sign It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Intrigued By Title Shot at 154: You Send the Paperwork Over I'll Probably Sign It

There's a nice ring to being a two-division world champion. Former titlist and career-long welterweight Keith Thurman has flirted with the idea of moving up to 154 possibly to face someone like Erislandy Lara, the southpaw Cuban who currently holds a secondary WBA middleweight belt and has mentioned Thurman as a possible opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i'm just tired of keef period

Comment

Keef seems confused. Lara has a secondary belt at 160, not 154.

Not interested in seeing past prime guys Thurman, Lara, Danny against each other in boring decision fights where they just want to stay safe for the next payday. Rather them face Ennis/Ortiz/Fundora types who are bringing excitement and fight like they have something to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Keef seems confused. Lara has a secondary belt at 160, not 154.

Not interested in seeing past prime guys Thurman, Lara, Danny against each other in boring decision fights where they just want to stay safe for the next payday. Rather them face Ennis/Ortiz/Fundora types who are bringing excitement and fight like they have something to prove.
        well stated - particularly the part of Thurman/Garcia and their boring decision wins. Both fight safe, constantly hold on the inside, and are more than content to go to the scorecards.

Comment

Keith is a clown.

If it ain't charlo at 154. Then it ain't a title fight

Comment

Of course he'll sign it. He has become old news and needs some buzz. Anything a top fighter would give him, he would sign.

Comment

Lara doesn't have a title @ 154, so the title of the article is a bit misleading! Lara has been around a long time! Funny how popular he's gotten in past few months! Maybe because he just turned 39 in April? Hmmm!
              The Conundrum The Conundrum likes this.

Comment

Lara would dummy Keith, fundora and charlo would hurt him castano and tsyzu beat him he’s not getting a title again in his career lol

Comment

Hey Keith, I gotta contract for you too, me & you downtown Clearwater, bongos and harmonica jams… let’s do it!! Where do I send contract?

Comment

But he has rejected the offer to fight Conor Benn and won’t sign the paperwork for that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X