Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Intrigued By Title Shot at 154: You Send the Paperwork Over I'll Probably Sign It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman, if you want the title at 154, you have to fight Jermell Charlo. This, or f.uck away.

Comment

Lara is a full fledged Middleweight. He is no longer a Junior middleweight. So why he and Danny Garcia keep bringing up his name I’ll never understand; Unless they are willing to move up to 160 to fight him.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 08-04-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Nah. Thurman better stay at 147 till he retires.
        He's small and frail to be able to compete at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Agree 100%. If its Danny im fine. Hell the Lara title is fraudulent so if they do it fine.

It just better not be him fighting Spence, Crawford or Charlo.
          Facts! That is unless he beats Boots, Stanionis, or Vergil Ortiz Jr.!

Comment

If Thurman was half the fighter he thinks he is he would be a hall of famer ,instead he's just a pretty average welterweight that very nearly got sparked by light hitting Josetio Lopez, he's been injured a lot but that comes with the territory.

Comment

Thurman is a zero draw now, with no leverage or value. If it was the 90s he'd be lucky to be the main event on Tuesday Night Fights.

Comment

Thurman has always been a business man who happened to be a boxer. He’s the new Kahn.

Comment

Keith wants no part of Einnis

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Lara is a full fledged Middleweight. He is no longer a Junior middleweight. So why he and Danny Garcia keep bringing up his name I’ll never understand; Unless they are willing to move up to 160 to fight him.
                    I'm sure in their minds theyre thinking fighting for a 160 belt at 155-156 catchweight.

Which is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                      Lara would dummy Keith, fundora and charlo would hurt him castano and tsyzu beat him he’s not getting a title again in his career lol
                      Dont rate Tsyzu so highly he hasnt beaten any top 5 fighter , Horn is his best name and he was **** to sht and wasnt much in his prime. Id back Thurman to UD Tim.

Comment

Working...
                      X