Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Warns Marshall: My KO Journey Starts, I'll Be Knocking Out Girls From Here On Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields Warns Marshall: My KO Journey Starts, I'll Be Knocking Out Girls From Here On Out

Claressa Shields is widely tabbed as the 'boxer' in her upcoming clash with Savannah Marshall, who knocked out 10 of her 12 opponents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll believe that when me s**t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.
    JohnnyRebel JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Lol. No she won't.

Comment

Maybe with that stank breff.

Comment

Same rhetoric came from Cecelia breakhaus when JB took her over , absolute rubbish and does nothing to sell an already hard selling show that I believe is having trouble being made and the sums adding up ..

Comment

I wasn't trying to knock people out before, honest.

It requires a certain amount of double-think to say with a straight face along the lines of: I beat Femke Hermans by decision, that was so difficult, such a high standard of competition, being undefeated. She knocked out Femke Hermans, but I don't respect that because the level of competition was low.

Comment

I have no doubt that the 2-minute limit of women's boxing, has saved many opponents when Claressa was landing the bombs.

Comment

Yeah right talk is cheap

Comment

No you wont

Comment

2:30 is a nice compromise. She has to telegraph to get that type of power while Marshall can shorten her shots, and gets her hips into the punch with more power. Let's see if Shields risks exchanges like Katie did vs. getting in Marshall's chest and smothering her with volume.

Comment

Working...
                    X