Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Warns Marshall: My KO Journey Starts, I'll Be Knocking Out Girls From Here On Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going with Marshall on this one. I don’t think it’s a given at all that Shields can outbox her. People forget she’s nearly 6 foot tall and has best part of a 4 inch reach advantage on Shields. That’s going to force Shield to take risks to close distance as Marshall has a good rhythm, nice footwork and a loose, accurate jab. She’ll keep Shields at range and pot shot her and perhaps even stop her in the latter rounds. She had her number as an amateur and it’s not only Shields that has got better since.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Mental Advantage- Marshall
      Speed- Shields
      Skills- Shields
      Power- Marshall
      Calmness-Marshall
      Combinations- Shields
      Competition- Shields
      Location Advantage-Marshall
      Age- Shields

Pick’em fight!

Comment

If Shields were to KO her it'd have to be early using speed and an unorthodox punch.

Comment

Shields is all talk, she is now reduced to trying to scare Marshall with words and talk. She sounds desperate and very worried. To say she will now become a knockout artist is laughably absurd.

Shields knows she doesn't have the goods to beat Marshall otherwise she would have lined her up years ago. Everybody knows it was Shields who kept delaying and ducking the fight with Marshall until she got cornered and was forced to fight.

Comment

Shields is very mentally weak, a typical big mouth and arguing with fans on Facebook lol

Very insecure, a female Broner through and through, she will turn to the crack pipe after losing.

Comment

Yeah I don't know about Knockouts but Shields by UD for sure

Comment

She is not going to beat Shields with that waxing, waning, and posing she does. Shields will simply pick on when she is resetting, come with combos, and out while stockpiling rounds. I have yet to see one punch shock power from Marshall people are talking about. It's usually accumulation while she is walking ladies down. I don't see her walking down Shields and Shields just sitting on the ropes. It isn't going down like that. She has to let her hands go in this fight. Anyway, the fight is right around the corner.

Comment

Two great womens fights on the way

Comment

I am not a Claressa fan. In fact, I would like to see Marshall win. But I don't see her winning. Marshall has two windows of opportunity: 1) The first taste of power she delivers has to be big, a game changer. It does not have to be a knockout at the moment, but it needs to put Shields on the run for more than one round. And 2) Claressa can be a "technician" like the 12-0 fighter she is, or her ego could have her stay in the pocket longer pursuing a knockout. The more chances Shields pursues putting the hurt on Marshall, the more opportunity for Marshall to hurt her. Claressa has to be disciplined to win. The problem with Claressa is how she runs her mouth about how she is the GWOAT, etc... Enough already! Yes, she has set a higher bar for women fighters, but I do see in the future that the Claressa model of fighter being way surpassed. Women's boxing has higher places to go than Claressa Shields. I believe people see that and think it is premature to label her as the GWOAT. That is why she does it for herself so often.

Comment

Working...
                    X