Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: Claressa Shields is Not Going To Take This Loss Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: Claressa Shields is Not Going To Take This Loss Well

WBO middleweight champion Savannah Marshall is oozing in confidence as the moment gets closer for the scheduled showdown with IBF, WBC, WBA champion Claressa Shields.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

If she does lose, I can see it. However Shields will win a wide decision.

Comment

This whole “she was the last person to beat her…..in the amateurs” jazz so reminds me of The Great White Hype.” Can’t help but to think this fight is being marketed that way because shields is going to easily win

Comment

i disagree i think she will take marshalls loss very well

Comment

I like Marshall's power for a woman but if she thinks she is going to do that weaving and posturing and throwing one punch every 20 seconds she is going to look just like Hammer vs Shields. I'd like to see some of her sparrings. The hands have to go, very similar to Serrano vs Taylor, given Shields is an active combo puncher like Taylor. You don't throw, they rack up points and rounds on you.

Comment

Shields will outbox her and win a wide decision.

Comment

We think Marshall is going to give Shields that work.

iggywork.gif

Comment

I think she took the loss to Marshall very well as though she went on to win multiple Olympic gold medals along with numerous amateur championships and finally going on to becoming undisputed/undefeated world champion as a pro….

Comment

Let's see how the plucked ostrich fights when the G.W.O.A.T walks her down and press her against the ropes, Savanah Marshall's chin will get checked.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Let's see how the plucked ostrich fights when the G.W.O.A.T walks her down and press her against the ropes, Savanah Marshall's chin will get checked.
                    lol plucked ostrich.

I think it should be a good fight though. Volume vs power. Kinda leaning Shields decision now

Comment

Working...
                    X