Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall: Claressa Shields is Not Going To Take This Loss Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

lol plucked ostrich.

I think it should be a good fight though. Volume vs power. Kinda leaning Shields decision now

Peter Fury, kept postponing the fight because Savannah kept putting up a fight during the plucking sessions to lose weight.
    YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Take it to the bank, Marshall will destroy Shields. Shields is all shook up by Marshall's confidence, almost everything she says contradicts something she said earlier. Every time she in the presence of Marshall you can see who the calm confident one is and who is overly anxious, nervous and shook up. This will be easier than anyone realizes. Marshall by KO.
      macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

claressa shields a 2 ko a son actif elle va se faire passer le ko elle est trop en colere elle a acomplit pas mal pour la boxe féminine mais toujours une de meilleur je choisit marshal par ko fin de rounds 10 a 12 cette fois si car marshal est tres calme....!et sa prend sa
        Last edited by boxingtop24; 07-29-2022, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Claratchet can't even knock out the bums that qualify as boxers in the women's divisions so a KO by her is unlikely. The safe bet is Shields by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Let's see how the plucked ostrich fights when the G.W.O.A.T walks her down and press her against the ropes, Savanah Marshall's chin will get checked.
            I think both chins will get checked. The chin I'm confident about is Marshall's, just because we have a wealth of evidence (just checking it, no knockouts for Shields in five full years; quite a run) that Shields cannot knock out anyone decent.

Now, there is every possibility that Shields wins on the cards. I'm 100% confident though that if there is a KO, it will be Shields on the wrong end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I think both chins will get checked. The chin I'm confident about is Marshall's, just because we have a wealth of evidence (just checking it, no knockouts for Shields in five full years; quite a run) that Shields cannot knock out anyone decent.

Now, there is every possibility that Shields wins on the cards. I'm 100% confident though that if there is a KO, it will be Shields on the wrong end of it.
              Although Savannah Marshall has the power advantage, we don't know if her chin holds up for ten rounds, considering she's been fighting nothing but a bunch of bums and Clarresa's left-overs , her whole career. I think Shield's chin is reliable and am not worried about Marshall's punch, Clarresa has been put down in the first round vs. Hanna Gabriel, who is a great puncher ( for womens standards ) but the G.W.O.A.T brushed it off and dominated the remaining rounds.

Marshall can only win by a premature stoppage or completely put Shields OUT, that is what the odds should reflect, but the sportbooks got it wrong.

Comment

Shields is an insufferable B but probably will be too much for Marshall. I hope I'm wrong. Would be great to see Claressa humbled for a change.
                blackroseboxing blackroseboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                  Shields is an insufferable B but probably will be too much for Marshall. I hope I'm wrong. Would be great to see Claressa humbled for a change.
                  This. I would also bet her on decision. She has the Wilder arrogance but she actually has skills unlike Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    I think she took the loss to Marshall very well as though she went on to win multiple Olympic gold medals along with numerous amateur championships and finally going on to becoming undisputed/undefeated world champion as a pro….
                    Great point.

Claressa seems to have bounced back from that loss very nicely. Two gold medals indicate that she didn't let the defeat keep her down.

Comment

Shields is a daft cow
                      hhh1200 hhh1200 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X