Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chamberlain Expects Wilder To Bounce Back Strong: He's Better Than What People Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Yea that applies to about 95% of the fighters where only a select few will hold a title the funny part is it sounds like Whyte stole your girlfriend with so many unrelated and irrelevant topics on Whyte like it effects me even after I keep telling you I picked Fury to win and currently have Whyte outside a top 5 spot for a good year now ,you need to move on or get some new material weirdo .
    Dillian Whyte is a bum and he will never be a champion just deal with it. You also said he was going to beat Fury lmao just shut the **** up with your flip flop ways Redeemer there is a reason why you didn't accept our bet remember? You said Whyte was going to do better against Fury than anyone has **** I think Tom Schwarz put up a better fight than that bum.

I bet you and little Sydney are dying right now with the 100 degree heat like a little puss. You guys can't even handle 100 degree weather you would have a heat stroke in February if you came around where I stay.

Comment

Working...
    X