Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Joshua Capable of Beating Usyk, Must Carry Mental Strength To The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

He's the Tim Bradley of DAZN.
    Exactly. Every network/app has one.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Bellew 100% believed in himself when he fought Usyk. He said he had something Usyk didn't have, 1 punch KO power. Usyk dusted his ***.
      He started off pretty decent though, He got picked apart in the end, but he didn't embarrass himself in any way.

Comment

He's the Tim Bradley of DAZN.
        Bellew's not half as irritating as Timmy and he's quite the snappy dresser, so that ranks him better than many fight analysts out there.
        Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 07-12-2022, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Every week someone says Joshua can win if... And usually it is some kind of psychological thing.

Comment

I am not sure he is smart enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
              Every week someone says Joshua can win if... And usually it is some kind of psychological thing.
              A.J isn’t going to have a tougher fight with Usyk then he did with Klitschko where he really had to walk through the same fire power he himself has and hadn’t actually figured out Wlad in that fight either as an inexperienced fighter he just went through the motions but knew it was a must win at that time , Klitschko retired at that time because he knew he wasn’t going to defeat A.J any time soon and Fury would never fight him again .

Once A.J has you figured out though it’s basically end game you won’t beat him . I’m going to find it amusing after this one though how most will switch the narrative again and find ways to discredit his win after he defeats Usyk it’ll be a fun day for sure just on the forum when it happens I’ve never seen a place like this .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-13-2022, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Josh was big favourite first fight and because he lost its a pickem now.

Comment

Transport Derek Chisora's fight night attitude into Anthony Joshua? And Joshua will win this fight.

For Joshua to win this fight, it is all about fight night attitude. Of course he also has to get his training tactics right.

If Joshua comes in at 240 to under 240 pounds. I think he will struggle to win the fight, no matter what tactics he uses.

Joshua's power, durability and endurance all go backwards when he weigh in's close to those numbers etc.

I think Joshua needs to be a tad heavier, between 243-245 pounds.

I personally think Joshua is going to give it a real good go. Joshua traits of being very over analytical, obsessive with a near psychopathic work ethic outside the ring.

All of these traits help him excel over the long game. Where he struggles to adapt on fight night in a instant, he excels over the long game.

That is why he is a Olympic Champion, it is also why he was able to beat Ruiz Junior in the rematch.

I think Joshua wins this fight. As the fight draws closer, I will give a more detailed prediction.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-13-2022, 07:03 AM.
                  mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X