Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Interested in Exploring Deontay Wilder vs. Joe Joyce Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post

I think now they have matured Joe would now be too big and powerful and this added to his work rate and engine would overwhelm Uysk, hopefully we'll find out
    I'm all for finding out but given the state of boxing I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Wilder fighting Joyce after two bad losses and ring rust is a terrible idea I think you got that backwards . Wilder would have to win in the first round if he took that fight next and that’s like a 5% chance of happening even if he had no ring rust .
      Win in the first round?? What are u talking about? He carries dynamite for the full 12 rounds. Only Fury has survived.

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post

Win in the first round?? What are u talking about? He carries dynamite for the full 12 rounds. Only Fury has survived.
        If he remotely lets Joyce get a start up on him he’s done .

Why do you guys always post things that are false ?

Chisora lasted 12 and not many that he’s stopped haven’t been stopped before so I’m not even sure why that’s important ? Who has Wilder stopped actually really to presume he stops Joyce the actual opponent ? I mean People are saying Joyce is slower then Breazeale which is also false and that fight was going to be who hit who solid first who’s to say the much better boxer Joyce doesn’t buckle him and stop him in one round ? Breazeale didn’t even hit him clean and hurt him even Wilder admitted it .

You guys are acting like Joyce is in danger for his life that guy is a wrecking ball .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-06-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

This must be a good era for heavyweights as there are so many interesting fights. Joyce v wilder would be excellent.
          Fight billed as hardest punches v hardest chin. Who prevails?

Comment

If he remotely lets Joyce get a start up on him he’s done .

Why do you guys always post things that are false ?

Chisora lasted 12 and not many that he’s stopped haven’t been stopped before so I’m not even sure why that’s important ? Who has Wilder stopped actually really to presume he stops Joyce the actual opponent ? I mean People are saying Joyce is slower then Breazeale which is also false and that fight was going to be who hit who solid first who’s to say the much better boxer Joyce doesn’t buckle him and stop him in one round ? Breazeale didn’t even hit him clean and hurt him even Wilder admitted it .

You guys are acting like Joyce is in danger for his life that guy is a wrecking ball .
            Oh my!!! Where do I start. Let's start with posting things that are false, as u say.
            What have I posted that is false?? Wilder is one of the biggest single punchers in boxing. That aint false. He can knock u out at any time in the fight that ain't false. Look at his record.
            Who has wilder stopped u ask?? Eh.... everyone (bar fury). That ain't false.
            Now let's look at your post for falsehoods...... I must have missed the time chisora went 12 rounds with Wilder lol (false)
            I never mentioned brezeale but Joe is slowish. You're not going to dispute that are u???
            I mean he's tough and he has some skill and he keeps coming and he has a very good chin, so far. He's a good fighter.
            After that it's supposition. Joyce buckles wilder, wilder buckles Joyce, we won't know until they fight
            And let me tell u, they won't fight anytime soon. Frank won't risk Joyce's mandatory position with the alphabet gangsters by putting him in with the biggest puncher in the division. No chance in hell

Comment

Oh my!!! Where do I start. Let's start with posting things that are false, as u say.
              What have I posted that is false?? Wilder is one of the biggest single punchers in boxing. That aint false. He can knock u out at any time in the fight that ain't false. Look at his record.
              Who has wilder stopped u ask?? Eh.... everyone (bar fury). That ain't false.
              Now let's look at your post for falsehoods...... I must have missed the time chisora went 12 rounds with Wilder lol (false)
              I never mentioned brezeale but Joe is slowish. You're not going to dispute that are u???
              I mean he's tough and he has some skill and he keeps coming and he has a very good chin, so far. He's a good fighter.
              After that it's supposition. Joyce buckles wilder, wilder buckles Joyce, we won't know until they fight
              And let me tell u, they won't fight anytime soon. Frank won't risk Joyce's mandatory position with the alphabet gangsters by putting him in with the biggest puncher in the division. No chance in hell
              Actually meant to say Stiverne not Chisora . Everyone seems to know Wilder went 12 with Stiverne except you ?

No he didn’t stop everyone and again no one he shouldn’t have stopped and he needs stoppages because he has difficulties winning rounds so when you step up competition knockout percentage goes down ,he hasn’t stepped up competition until Ortiz which was 2018 so then look at his knockout percentage . He’s got 3 knockouts in 4 years , Ortiz twice and Breazeale . One of those guys was stopped already so your basically going on Ortiz .

Now the competition he actually stepped up as far a prime opponent was Fury himself and he got no knockouts In 3 fights is this because Fury hasn’t been knocked out ? Well it doesn’t t matter Wilder has not stopped anyone he shouldn’t have besides Fury . So when you guys continue to give him fantasy fight wins it’s ridiculous because you then pretend the other power punchers aren’t allowed to hit him back ?

Joyce would defeat Wilder right now it would be a bad mistake on Wilders part to take a fight like that now that’s why you won’t see it . You don’t jump in a fight with a guy standing 6”6 weighing 265 who don’t doesn’t stop throwing punches after 2 bad knockout losses and a long layoff no matter who you are that’s just common boxing knowledge .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-07-2022, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately Joes chances of getting that fight or practically any fight against a big name are pretty slim. If you were Wilder why the **** would you want to fight him? most casuals have never heard of him, hes got no drawing power, fails the eye test miserably, and yet also potentially poses serious danger if it turns out that his ****ing insane chin can withstand Wilders shots too.

Comment

Actually meant to say Stiverne not Chisora . Everyone seems to know Wilder went 12 with Stiverne except you ?

No he didn’t stop everyone and again no one he shouldn’t have stopped and he needs stoppages because he has difficulties winning rounds so when you step up competition knockout percentage goes down ,he hasn’t stepped up competition until Ortiz which was 2018 so then look at his knockout percentage . He’s got 3 knockouts in 4 years , Ortiz twice and Breazeale . One of those guys was stopped already so your basically going on Ortiz .

Now the competition he actually stepped up as far a prime opponent was Fury himself and he got no knockouts In 3 fights is this because Fury hasn’t been knocked out ? Well it doesn’t t matter Wilder has not stopped anyone he shouldn’t have besides Fury . So when you guys continue to give him fantasy fight wins it’s ridiculous because you then pretend the other power punchers aren’t allowed to hit him back ?

Joyce would defeat Wilder right now it would be a bad mistake on Wilders part to take a fight like that now that’s why you won’t see it . You don’t jump in a fight with a guy standing 6”6 weighing 265 who don’t doesn’t stop throwing punches after 2 bad knockout losses and a long layoff no matter who you are that’s just common boxing knowledge .
                  Chisora/stiverne, easy mistake to make!!!
                  With the exception of fury, he's knocked out every opponent he's ever faced, INCLUDING STIVERNE.
                  I didn't say he scored a knockout in EVERY Fight, I said he knocked out EVERY OPPONENT hes ever faced. See the difference??

I actually don't know what you're talking about when u say ko's go down when competition improves, in the case of Wilder. If u take fury out, he's still ko'd every fighter since 2018.

My good man, you're tying yourself up in knots. Let's simplify this.
                  Answer me this question, has Wilder ko'd every fighter he's ever faced (except fury)???

It's easy to say Joyce wud defeat wilder right now, because they ain't fighting so u can't be proved wrong. Although fat, out of shape, washed up Christian Hammer connected with plenty of right hands at the weekend so I can see wilder landing plenty. Whether Joyce can take them is purely speculation at this point.

Comment

Chisora/stiverne, easy mistake to make!!!
                    With the exception of fury, he's knocked out every opponent he's ever faced, INCLUDING STIVERNE.
                    I didn't say he scored a knockout in EVERY Fight, I said he knocked out EVERY OPPONENT hes ever faced. See the difference??

I actually don't know what you're talking about when u say ko's go down when competition improves, in the case of Wilder. If u take fury out, he's still ko'd every fighter since 2018.

My good man, you're tying yourself up in knots. Let's simplify this.
                    Answer me this question, has Wilder ko'd every fighter he's ever faced (except fury)???

It's easy to say Joyce wud defeat wilder right now, because they ain't fighting so u can't be proved wrong. Although fat, out of shape, washed up Christian Hammer connected with plenty of right hands at the weekend so I can see wilder landing plenty. Whether Joyce can take them is purely speculation at this point.
                    You said only Fury survived in a fight with Wilder that was corrected ,it’s wrong .

What knots am I tying myself in ? You checked the record then reworded it .

Its easy to say or give Wilder all the fantasy fight wins it’s what most have been doing based on very little . Joyce isn’t fighting Wilder that’s pretty clear and it’s because what I posted not what you did make no mistake Warren would jump at that fight in a heartbeat but keep questioning the active fighter who’d have his biggest pay day guaranteed not the guy with limited wins on punchers who hasn’t won in 3 years it’s the forums way of doing things it lines right up .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-07-2022, 09:28 PM.

Comment

You said only Fury survived in a fight with Wilder that was corrected ,it’s wrong .

What knots am I tying myself in ? You checked the record then reworded it .

Its easy to say or give Wilder all the fantasy fight wins it’s what most have been doing based on very little . Joyce isn’t fighting Wilder that’s pretty clear and it’s because what I posted not what you did make no mistake Warren would jump at that fight in a heartbeat but keep questioning the active fighter who’d have his biggest pay day guaranteed not the guy with limited wins on punchers who hasn’t won in 3 years it’s the forums way of doing things it lines right up .
                      I haven't re worded anything. Is fury the only fighter that hasn't been ko'd by Wilder??
                      It's a simple question, it has a simple answer.
                      Oh and I don't need to check the record. I know he fought stiverne (I mean chisora) twice.
                      I don't know what u mean when u talk about fantasy wins???
                      I deal in facts.

If u think Warren is going to risk Joyce's mandatory position against the most feared puncher in the heavyweight division, you really don't know the business. It's just a fact.
                      Look at the situation with yarde an buatsi. Yarde was gonna be named mandatory for beterbiev. Eddie wanted to offer yarde 7 figures to fight buatsi.
                      What was Warren's response?
                      And I quote "what planet is hearn living on? We've got our man (yarde) as mandatory challenger.
                      Why would I risk that for a fight against buatsi?"
                      That's just the business of boxing. Frank is protecting his investment in Joyce. Its the reason he won't let him fight Parker on sky for his biggest career payday.
                      And its the reason he won't let him near Wilder.

Oh and lastly, u talk about wilders limited wins.
                      Who in the hell has Joyce fought???

Comment

Working...
                      X