Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Interested in Exploring Deontay Wilder vs. Joe Joyce Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree with Joyce breaking Wilder's orbital bone and KOs him with that jab

Comment

If Joyce don't roughhouse Wilder he will get knocked out by him. That's how Fury defeated Wilder roughhousing him and being physical on the inside leaning, holding and punching on the inside. Can't just jab wilder to win

Comment

Joyce is a rich man Breazeale

Comment

That's a fight that you take, if you're on your way down the rankings. If Deontay decides to continue his career, that's the wrong fight for him to take at this stage of his career. He should only target Ruiz and Usyk at the moment. While he can't box, his puncher's chance, can knock out either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
            Translation "there is no chance I'm letting Joyce near Wilder"
            Wilder fighting Joyce after two bad losses and ring rust is a terrible idea I think you got that backwards . Wilder would have to win in the first round if he took that fight next and that’s like a 5% chance of happening even if he had no ring rust .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-05-2022, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              Hammer was tagging Joe pretty easily. I'm no Wilder-booster, but if he hit Joe like that, it's fight over.
              Well Wilder hit Tyson like that and he survived
              I think Joe would survive

Comment

Fury's defense is to be elusive and he still got caught that almost gave Wilder another highlight reel KO. Slow as Molasses Joyce blocks punches with his face, Wilder will be landing easily, and Joyce's granite chin will crack.
                KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

There is just no telling what type of form Wilder is in.

I think the Joyce fight, is the type challenge? That should be on Wilder's radar after 1 comeback fight.

I would be surprised if Wilder jumped straight back in against Joyce.

I have always liked the idea of Wilder vs Hughie Fury.

Comment

Think wilder should take the usyk aj loser if not then the joyce fight. Joyce should aim for wilder or hrgovic in a title eliminator.

Comment

Joyce is probably three times slower than Breazeale. Fight could end in one round.
                      Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X