Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Issues Deadline To Tommy Fury, Warren Hopes Issue Can Be Resolved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the well is getting dry.. It's not Fury chasing the fight now. Not sure how many fight they signed him up for, but things are about to get hilarious.

Comment

Tyson fury and his family should just go to mexico and walk across the border into the US, the US government doesnt care if you are a criminal with no paperwork as long as you come through the mexican border.

But we cant have millionaires from the UK coming in bringing in revenue to the US. So just throw on a sombrero and disguise yourself as an illegal mexican then its all good.
      Fact Fact Smash Smash like this.

Comment

WWE boxing is what this clown is all about.

Comment

Just move the fight to the UK. It will probably do better numbers anyway.

If they blocked Tommy entering USA then it seems there’s very little choice but to fight elsewhere anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
            Obvious just from the language being used that Team Fury are ducking this... Absolutely no detail or certainty at all, even just on going to the embassy lol...

"Stopped me for a reason I apparently know..." LOL! This is real life Timmy, you would be told in very clear detail why you weren't allowed to travel to the USA... Then a visit to the embassy would sort it either way definitely. Yet Timmy has since gone into hiding, leaving Frank to get in front of the cameras giving vague answers.

Irony is this is all worse than just losing a good fight to Jake Paul.
            But Tommy shouldn’t be implicated in anything, he’s never even worked with MTK for a start

Should he have known he would get stopped at the airport basically because of his name? Just because his half brother was managed by MTK, along with hundreds of other fighters too.

Tommy himself has committed no crime, nor has he ever had any involvement with MTK. He had has his ESTA cancelled without his knowledge it seems and for no reason other than the fact his name is connected to someone connected to MTK.

Cant really put any blame on him for that.

Comment

i dont know whats going on, john fury says its because he will have no team over there as they are all banned, timmy seems to say his thingy was cancelled which seems to contradict what john says and means it related to him, timmy is not saying much and seems to be doing nothing, time for jake paul to move on from the fury drama show i think

Comment

Working...
              X