Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Issues Deadline To Tommy Fury, Warren Hopes Issue Can Be Resolved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Yes.... That's why he stuck on Tommy his team feels like it's a win

Credible..... I mean credible sell to the public, he has to pick someone the public feels like would beat him
    But he not gonna get in the ring with someone he feels he has a good chance of losing to.

And Tommy has basically showed his card, he doesn't want to risk losing to the YouTuber

You understand me now?
    Not sure if I understand you still or not because you're all over the place.

One minute you say =---> But he knows he can beat Tommy.
    The next minute you say =---> his team feels like it's a win.

Like which is it my guy, is it Jake or the team??? Jake OR the team, are 2 different things. They are not the same. You understand me now?

Credible can mean a lot of things, I was thinking credible as in boxer because the public ousts him for not fighting a BOXER. Is that not what people are asking him for to fight a boxer?

One minute you say =---> This lets you know how scared Jake is fighting anyone credible.
    When quized you backpedal and say =---> Now he has to find someone else that's not too dangerous but create interest and risk.
    The next minute you say=---> sell to the public, he has to pick someone the public feels like would beat him.

These are all different statements.

Jake is scared to fight someone credible, credible how like a rated boxer?

But no, you say not too dangerous, but create interest and risk. Like how did Tyrion not create interest and risk? MMA legend, great hands, a lot of people and probably you picked Tyrion to win by KO. Anyway I digress.

Then finally, pick someone Joe Pub thinks can beat him. The guy has 5 fights, why should he pick someone Joe Pub thinks he has no chance in winning?

These are all different things so yea, hard time understanding you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Son, I’ve been in more holes than bug bunny. Hell my time in the Corps has me kinda forgetting things such as how many kids I may have fathered. Son?
      Great expression. Me too!
      Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Looking at Tommy Fury and Jake Paul, Tommy just looks like a it more polished. His punch release is smoother, his footwork is better, he doesn’t plod or push his punches, keeps his balance better in combinations.

I referee amateur boxing, and Jake Paul really does look like an average amateur in his first 10 fights, but he does punch hard with the right hand. Tommy Fury looks like the average amateur with about 25 fights, there is a difference.

All that being said, if Tommy Fury is a flake or not as mentally strong, that could be enough to negate the gap in level of technique and ability.

Comment

They're delaying it because they need more time to train. Tommy is such an absolute bum that he needs an extra two months of training to prepare for Jake Paul.

When Paul destroys him, it's going to tarnish the Fury name and basically destroy the "fighting legacy" of that family. Unfortunately for Tommy, he won't be able to pick out Paul's eye like his dad did.
          BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

I'm saying his team obviously scouted Tommy.... He the perfect opponent to sell to the casual public but not dangerous enough.

Now he has to find someone else that's not too dangerous but create interest and risk

this. his team is only matching him up with pre-selected people. there are 1000's of boxers out there, go find one that has under 10 fights. there is a reason they are desperate for tommy and that is because he is a name and the least skilled boxer out there who only part time boxes inbetween reality TV shows. they wont get the same bang for the buck out of anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Not sure if I understand you still or not because you're all over the place.

One minute you say =---> But he knows he can beat Tommy.
              The next minute you say =---> his team feels like it's a win.

Like which is it my guy, is it Jake or the team??? Jake OR the team, are 2 different things. They are not the same. You understand me now?

Credible can mean a lot of things, I was thinking credible as in boxer because the public ousts him for not fighting a BOXER. Is that not what people are asking him for to fight a boxer?

One minute you say =---> This lets you know how scared Jake is fighting anyone credible.
              When quized you backpedal and say =---> Now he has to find someone else that's not too dangerous but create interest and risk.
              The next minute you say=---> sell to the public, he has to pick someone the public feels like would beat him.

These are all different statements.

Jake is scared to fight someone credible, credible how like a rated boxer?

But no, you say not too dangerous, but create interest and risk. Like how did Tyrion not create interest and risk? MMA legend, great hands, a lot of people and probably you picked Tyrion to win by KO. Anyway I digress.

Then finally, pick someone Joe Pub thinks can beat him. The guy has 5 fights, why should he pick someone Joe Pub thinks he has no chance in winning?

These are all different things so yea, hard time understanding you.
              Omg..... You being difficult..... Jake is apart of his team.... He has the final say....

Him and his team feel confident beating him..... Why you have to be difficult.

Tyrion was also a great pick..... It was risky but not too risky the public thought he would KO Jake... But Tyrion was never a great boxer he just had a good right hand.

Jake has to slowly pick more risky fights aka actual boxers....

You still lost? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

this. his team is only matching him up with pre-selected people. there are 1000's of boxers out there, go find one that has under 10 fights. there is a reason they are desperate for tommy and that is because he is a name and the least skilled boxer out there who only part time boxes inbetween reality TV shows. they wont get the same bang for the buck out of anyone else.
                THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Lmao..... It's very obvious and simple.... They scouted him for a reason.

They not picking nobody with a great / good amateur background even if they have less than. 10 fights.

Tyrion had knockouts in UFC, but his wrestling set up those right hands not his boxing skills. That was a perfect fight for him ..

But he can't keep picking those types of fights he had to move on to actually boxers so Tommy was perfect.

The public will be like he beat a boxer... He the real deal and it's The heavyweight champion brother... They will eat it up

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  They're delaying it because they need more time to train. Tommy is such an absolute bum that he needs an extra two months of training to prepare for Jake Paul.

When Paul destroys him, it's going to tarnish the Fury name and basically destroy the "fighting legacy" of that family. Unfortunately for Tommy, he won't be able to pick out Paul's eye like his dad did.
                  The 'legacy of the family' is Tyson Fury ONLY. I think he too is done for now. Maybe he'll do exhibitions in the UK in a couple of years. That's not even to be negative. Tyson basically overachieved.

He said he retired, so he gotta grow some balls and stop click baiting everyday, in the media. You are done, stick to it, bro.

STFU for now (at least 6 months).
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-03-2022, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Omg..... You being difficult..... Jake is apart of his team.... He has the final say....

Him and his team feel confident beating him..... Why you have to be difficult.

Tyrion was also a great pick..... It was risky but not too risky the public thought he would KO Jake... But Tyrion was never a great boxer he just had a good right hand.

Jake has to slowly pick more risky fights aka actual boxers....

You still lost? Lol
                    I'm being difficult? You're saying mutiple things and getting all huffy when questioned about it. Maybe next time, stick to one story instead of jumping all over the place and you won't have such a problem getting people to understand you.

And why do you have to be a prick about it?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I'm being difficult? You're saying mutiple things and getting all huffy when questioned about it. Maybe next time, stick to one story instead of jumping all over the place and you won't have such a problem getting people to understand you.

And why do you have to be a prick about it?
                      I wasn't being a prick... I just felt like you was being difficult asking me questions that didn't need to be asked...

"Him or his team" mf he is apart of his team, no fighter/youtuber about to offer a fight to someone they don't think they can't beat..... No reason for you to dissect me saying his team....

Comment

Working...
                      X