Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Issues Deadline To Tommy Fury, Warren Hopes Issue Can Be Resolved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This lets you know how scared Jake is fighting anyone credible.... Any Boss would have been moved on and picked someone else.... But he knows he can beat Tommy and has a last name so he showing desperate he is to fight him.

Move tf on already

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

'Gypsy-John' is exposing Tommy for the coward that he is, in this video. John Fury says that some members of Tommy's team are not allowed to enter the U.S, and that it compromises Tommy's chances against 'The Problem-Child' Jake Paul.

I thought the Fury's said that Paul was a bum, why does Tommy even need a corner? He should be able to KO this Youtuber in one round.
      I saw these two. Between them, Jake looks more of a boxer. I don't even know how that Tommy guy got a boxing license. I'm no fan of Paul either. Maybe this post is one of my only ones about him ever.

They're both a joke, but I can't hate on their hustle. Glad it's not happening tho.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        This lets you know how scared Jake is fighting anyone credible.... Any Boss would have been moved on and picked someone else.... But he knows he can beat Tommy and has a last name so he showing desperate he is to fight him.

Move tf on already
        Define credible?

I don't see what you guys are seeing, I think Tommy beats Jake like a dog and I'm a big fan of Jake Paul. Have you actually seen Tommy fight? I don't like Tommy at all either. Yes, I'm a fan of Tyson, but the rest of the family I could care less.

Comment

Boxingscene needs a tab called "Circus" and put these types of articles there.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Define credible?

I don't see what you guys are seeing, I think Tommy beats Jake like a dog and I'm a big fan of Jake Paul. Have you actually seen Tommy fight? I don't like Tommy at all either. Yes, I'm a fan of Tyson, but the rest of the family I could care less.
            I'm saying his team obviously scouted Tommy.... He the perfect opponent to sell to the casual public but not dangerous enough.

Now he has to find someone else that's not too dangerous but create interest and risk

Comment

At least John Fury sounds truthful about his ban.

How is Paul allowed to do business with the Furys anywhere? Didn't the US directive say Kinahan and associates? Aren't the Furys banned from the US because of their association? Something isn't making sense to me.

I don't know anything about the Furys, good or bad, except Tyson is a good boxer. I'm not interested in boxers' private lives. So I'm not saying anything negative about them here.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

I'm saying his team obviously scouted Tommy.... He the perfect opponent to sell to the casual public but not dangerous enough.

Now he has to find someone else that's not too dangerous but create interest and risk
                That's like totally not what you said, what you said was But he knows he can beat Tommy.

You still didn't define credible. Asking for the second time, you can please define credible?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I saw these two. Between them, Jake looks more of a boxer. I don't even know how that Tommy guy got a boxing license. I'm no fan of Paul either. Maybe this post is one of my only ones about him ever.

They're both a joke, but I can't hate on their hustle. Glad it's not happening tho.

I would not blame you if you never post in a Tommy Fury thread again, BoxingIsGreat. Tommy Fury is more suited to entertaining his LGBT fanbase on the popular British reality TV series 'Love Island', dating women and men ; than he is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

That's like totally not what you said, what you said was But he knows he can beat Tommy.

You still didn't define credible. Asking for the second time, you can please define credible?
                    Yes.... That's why he stuck on Tommy his team feels like it's a win

Credible..... I mean credible sell to the public, he has to pick someone the public feels like would beat him
                    But he not gonna get in the ring with someone he feels he has a good chance of losing to.

And Tommy has basically showed his card, he doesn't want to risk losing to the YouTuber

You understand me now?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Fantasies of a beta cuckold

Imagine simping a ped cheat and a coward
                      Son, I’ve been in more holes than bug bunny. Hell my time in the Corps has me kinda forgetting things such as how many kids I may have fathered. Son?
                      BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X