Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua is Eager To Put Some Real Hurt on Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Chisora already did that. Y'all crazy if y'all think that type of reckless attack (head down, swinging for the fences) works in the heavyweight division. It will get you knocked out. Buying into the Robert Garcia Kool-Aid already. Beterbiev and Spence's attack is more functional. They are more plotting and methodical which is similar to a big heavyweight Work the body away and the legs go, effect, destabilizing jab, good glove work to minimize the damage b/c you are going to get it. Usyk pretty much stands right in front of you. It comes down to if he has his legs or not in the 2nd half of the right.
    U sound supremely knowledgeble. U sound like u can break a fight down with scientific accuracy. I know u must be a real busy guy with all the world champions you've trained over the years... Oh wait, what are their names again? I forgot
    Last edited by archiemoore1; 07-04-2022, 12:49 PM.

Comment

This seems to be a typical situation that happens on the regular. Opponent A who lost speaks up a great game, everyone has a debate... Fight night comes, the board states that the guy who won last time, and usually the winner in the rematch, will win, guy does just that... life returns to normal.

lesson to be learned? Talk is cheap. If A.J at least can make a decent effort my hat goes off to him. This is profesional prize fighting... Everyone makes adjustments, everyone targets the weakest links, and everyone protects such links. Ruiz came in ready for the slaughter in the second fight...
      Last edited by billeau2; 07-04-2022, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X