Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Head Responds To Arum, Willing To Have 'Conversation' on Making 175-Pound Undisputed Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    What's interesting is what he DIDN'T say. He never debunked the "Dead Zone," of "Nobody watches DAZN," comments. He just said Promoters should be willing to work together for fights the public want to see, which I agree with.
    Bob must have lost lots on the Haney v Kambosis fight. Not sell out, one way traffic and got to fund another go in Australia. No wonder DAZN weren't in the running. So Bob isn't going to overpay Beterbiev and Bivol who are not mainstream in the US just to keep it of DAZN.

Comment

They'll be more willing to make it after the Yarde fight.

Beterbiev has a WBO defence obligation against Yarde otherwise he'll be stripped of the belt. Its also pointless paying Yarde step aside money because effectively it gives away his Smith Jr purse that he worked so hard for. Plus he'll have to pay Yarde AGAIN when they do fight because Yarde will still remain mandatory #1 challenger for the WBO.

So just get the Yarde fight out of the way and then talk undisputed.

Canelo wont fight Bivol until May 2023 so Bivol might as well take on a DAZN fighter like Buatsi in the meantime too and make some extra money.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Being told? Just like nobody likes me? Hahaha just like it took you a week to stop sulking? Everyone knows your a Joshua fan girl and that’s it. No more fighters are in your good books. Keep talking, Everytime you do, we can smell ya dads *****
        Well I like you but you don’t really bring much value to the forum though beyond a chuckle here and there so yea I like you sometimes .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Well I like you but you don’t really bring much value to the forum though beyond a chuckle here and there so yea I like you sometimes .
          I try telling you all I know people. You all said Tommy fury isn't allowed in us because of kinahan. That isn't the reason.

Redeemer, I really tried with you. I messaged you personally weeks ago. I tried to show you respect and apologise like a true adult does. You didn't want to know. I honestly think its for the best if we don't quote each other and just leave it. We are both completely different ends of spectrum when it comes to views.

So to avoid this palava its best we ignore each other. Seriously though, I do hope you are well and family are too.

Comment

Working...
          X