Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde on Facing Beterbiev: 'Are There Concerns? There Are No Concerns'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde on Facing Beterbiev: 'Are There Concerns? There Are No Concerns'

NEW YORK-Anthony Yarde has been down this road before. The British light heavyweight contender was practically smacking his lips in anticipation of his potential fight with Artur Beterbiev, the Russian bruiser, who added the WBO title to his WBC and IBF versions last Saturday night with a second-round stoppage of Joe Smith Jr. The win reinforced the notion that Beterbiev, who owns a perfect bout-to-knockout ratio, is one of the more ruthless fighters currently operating in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The guy needs a bid payday and wants a chance at all the 3 belts. The concernes are for his family, his friends and his team.
    Last edited by steeve steel; 06-27-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Artur stops this guy in 2. Same as Joe Smith

Comment

Yarde and his team are that delusional they’ll be going into this fight thinking they can outgun, outbox, outfight Beterbiev. It’s gonna be a car crash.

Comment

He should take it. That is the reason they are boxers, to become world champions. Otherwise change career.

Comment

The concern for us is it's a waste of time with an already aging fighter. Show me one person that actually wants to see this fight.

Comment

Excellent match. Beterbiev is at a point where all his fights are must see now.
              Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

this dude was knocked out by a shot no power Sergey Kovalev and then went the distance with Lyndon Arthur? WHO? can you imagine what Beterbiev would do to this guy..... this is a waste of time for boxing fans.
                Last edited by cruz1383; 06-27-2022, 10:28 AM.
                LITTLE JOE LITTLE JOE likes this.

Comment

I like this fight it'll be fun while it lasts.
                  I think Yardes got a far greater chance than people will give him. Kovalev & Lyndon Arthur both have great jabs and boxed smartly behind it. Beterbiev just isn't that guy though with all that said you still have to favour him but I don't think this is an easy fight.
                  Yardes a dangerous guy if you stand in front of him.

Comment

I would hope Eddie and Bob could come to some agreement to make Beterbiev vs. Bivol! I don't have any faith in Yarde, to make this a competitive fight! I would like to see Yarde face Buatsi first, winner gets a title shot!

Comment

Working...
                    X