Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde on Facing Beterbiev: 'Are There Concerns? There Are No Concerns'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want this fight to happen purely from a selfish point of view... If it's in London I can get to see Beef live.
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

The only concern I have for Yarde is for his physical and mental Health after being demolished by Artur... Yarde is Johnson/Kalajdzic level at best ...

But Oh well ...
      Last edited by Superbee; 06-27-2022, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        The only concern I have for Yarde is for his physical and mental Health after being demolished by Artur... Yarde is Johnson/Kalajdzic level at best ...

But Oh well ...
        Hey you heard the guy "Hes not concerned!" Lol. seriously I agree, I mean these guys peak as amatuers and are fighting each other in their thirties... Thing is Cruisers, Light heavies hit really hard, its a division full of hitters. I hope Yard prepares himself and is not hurt, I didn't like what happened to Smith...

Comment

Yarde is getting goomed in this one. I just see no chance in him beating beterbiev

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Hey you heard the guy "Hes not concerned!" Lol. seriously I agree, I mean these guys peak as amatuers and are fighting each other in their thirties... Thing is Cruisers, Light heavies hit really hard, its a division full of hitters. I hope Yard prepares himself and is not hurt, I didn't like what happened to Smith...

I don't think Yarde lasts more then 7-8 rounds against Nice-Guy-Joe ....

Comment

Beterbiev vs Bivol for UNDISPUTED should be happening not this fight

Yarde vs Buatsi should be fighting for the winner of Undisputed instead

Promoters EGOS and GREED is preventing fights and that for sure should go against the ALI ACT. Beterbiev said he wants Bivol, why in the HELL is Beterbiev vs Yarde already signed and Official when publically he is saying he wants Bivol. That Tells me Beterbiev did not agree to nothing and that Promoters are just making fights without his APPROVAL which again I'm Positive Violates the ALI ACT

Comment

Yarde would cash out more taking step aside money and then go for the 4 belts...
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

I don't think Yarde lasts more then 7-8 rounds against Nice-Guy-Joe ....
                  I have not seen yarde for some time... I do think we will get a showdown eventually between Beterbiev and Bivol.

Comment

Damn Yarde, you might need to bring a gun for this contest! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      Damn Yarde, you might need to bring a gun for this contest! Lmao
                      My thinking exactly lol

Comment

Working...
                      X