Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Rides Second Half Surge, Outpoints Barriga To Defend WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

Yeah bro you don't see many boxers his size box/move the way he does. Kid is Uber talented
    Absolutely. I like his composure against an opponent looking to win with an extensive amateur career.

No idea what that injury was that Monroy suffered but it was scary. He immediately stopped, his eyeball looked abnormal and then he immediately retired. I pray he can make a full recovery.
    Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Gomez in against an incredibly awkward and very durable opponent with the Brazilian.

Comment

Worth the money just for Roy's stories

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Worth the money just for Roy's stories
          Some of these Probox TV cards been on the level of Low Tier DAZN cards but MUCH better commentary. Can't stand the UK commentary

Comment

Haven't seen the big bro yet , very interested if boxing talent runs in the family

Comment

Some of these Probox TV cards been on the level of Low Tier DAZN cards but MUCH better commentary. Can't stand the UK commentary
              Can't disagree with that. I actually like this announcing crew alot. I imagine they will get better as they develop more comfortability and cohesion with each other. Malignaggi and RJJ are two of my favorites and Goldberg is pretty damn smooth himself.

Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Haven't seen the big bro yet , very interested if boxing talent runs in the family
                Brother isn't bad but doesn't have the punch selection, crispness or power. He command of range could be better and he falls in after throwing his punches.

That being said, he's facing a tough opponent and seems to be winning thus far.
                Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Brother isn't bad but doesn't have the punch selection, crispness or power. He command of range could be better and he falls in after throwing his punches.

That being said, he's facing a tough opponent and seems to be winning thus far.
                  Completely agree he's deff solid I can see why they are brothers just not quite as talented. We'll see how he continues to develop might end up being a decent contender

Comment

Good win finished well , love how Probox has a faciilty boxing needs more of those

Comment

Oh **** it's El Mini was just talking about him the other day

Comment

Working...
                      X