Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Trilogy Clash Lands At T-Mobile Arena, Site Of Their Previous Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

everyone knows how I roll, which is why I get so much respect

with comments like this, how do you expect people to take your analysis of boxers/fights seriously?

Well, yes, those are examples of my opinions on fights/fighters, and my analysis of those situations.

Note how I don't get all in my emotions in my commentary though, and how I don't throw out petty little insults about other fighters etc when I take issue with something in their career or with a performance etc in a fight.

I simply give my opinion and back it up with the WHY.

Also, I felt GGG-Canelo 2 was a 50/50 fight going into it, but GGG ended up beating Canelo again (in real life, not fantasy world).

Going into this fight, I favor Canelo by quite a bit, and even think a stoppage is on the table. I do think GGG winning (on a normal person's card) by decision is a decent possibility however. He can still outwork Canelo potentially.

----

What I do, is actually watch fights and get this - score the action for whoever is doing the better work. Novel idea on here.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

everyone knows how I roll, which is why I get so much respect

with comments like this, how do you expect people to take your analysis of boxers/fights seriously?

----------------------------

thinks that one of the " killers " on Golovkin's resume could have beaten Canelo.... but will not say which one

By the way, it's hilarious that you cite so many comments from me, and reading them back, nearly all of them, even in your words, sound extremely reasonable.

You dunked on yourself with so many of those comments lol.

For example, above, you demonstrate that you have no idea how statistics and probability works!! lol

Life tip - if you don't really understand something, just stay silent. It's way better in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

GGG could beat him even if he is serious.
        No he can't.

If he beats him it's because canelo is obviously not taking the sport serious anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

No he can't.

If he beats him it's because canelo is obviously not taking the sport serious anymore.
          Translation: Stupid noob fans like you won’t give GGG credit no matter what happens. GGG already outfought him twice.

Comment

Triple bum needs to be prepared to go out flat on his back, I don't want to see any result but a ko either way, if triple bum plays it safe and loses a decision again I don't want to hear him complaining.

Comment

Canelo is fully invested in Golfing GGG has a huge chance here.

Comment

GGG could beat him even if he is serious.
                Hi already did twice.
                NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

I see some GGGTards still salty. Ggg did NOT win the 2nd fight. If you truly believe that then go collect that $$$$ from some bookies and when they KYTFO!!! I'm gonna laugh my ass off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I see some GGGTards still salty. Ggg did NOT win the 2nd fight. If you truly believe that then go collect that $$$$ from some bookies and when they KYTFO!!! I'm gonna laugh my ass off!!!
                    Have you ever seen a replay of the rematch? If you haven't I recommend you do so, but take out pencil and paper and score it. I was also swayed by the HBO crew's biased commentating and thought that Canelo won the 2nd one when I watched it live. I used to argue with other people about it, but then I rewatched it a while back and I couldn't give Canelo any better than a draw. I would love to see your scorecard for the rematch if you really thought Canelo won it clean. In my view, GGG won the first one wide and won a close decision in the second. Canelo certainly did better and fought more on the front foot in that second fight, but GGG adjusted and did more IMO. As far as the 3rd fight goes, I think that's going to be the best one yet. GGG is special, so he's not going to just roll over, even at 40.
                    Last edited by NachoMan; 06-24-2022, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Have you ever seen a replay of the rematch? If you haven't I recommend you do so, but take out pencil and paper and score it. I was also swayed by the HBO crew's biased commentating and thought that Canelo won the 2nd one when I watched it live. I used to argue with other people about it, but then I rewatched it a while back and I couldn't give Canelo any better than a draw. I would love to see your scorecard for the rematch if you really thought Canelo won it clean. In my view, GGG won the first one wide and won a close decision in the second. Canelo certainly did better and fought more on the front foot in that second fight, but GGG adjusted and did more IMO. As far as the 3rd fight goes, I think that's going to be the best one yet. GGG is special, so he's not going to just roll over, even at 40.
                      What6 was your score before and after watching it again? Or at least tell me how you scored it???

Comment

Working...
                      X