Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Trilogy Clash Lands At T-Mobile Arena, Site Of Their Previous Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMobile arena most likely with the same judges. No way GGG wins this
    Mike con Mike con likes this.

Comment

canelo back to what he does best, fighting way past prime opponents. i still think he will struggle, cant see it being one sided but canelo might do enough to nick a decision without controverst, i have no interest because if he didnt get the decision in them other 2 fights he has no chance in the 3rd. if bivol won by 115-113 in the last fight despite absolutely schooling him then what chance has GGG got...

Comment

40 yrs old should be good enough for canelo to finally get that real win over ggg. Y’all fan boys better pray ggg doesn’t somehow turn back the clock tho. Because if he does, that legacy you all love to brag about is gonna take a serious hit.

Comment

All I’m going to say is that JB has his work cut out on this one due to GGG age and wear and tear, but Canelo is coming off an a(Ss) whipping so you never know. GGG has to change his technique in this one or he will either come up real short or possibly get stopped late. Speed, counter and connect will help much, but it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks!
          Iron Fister Iron Fister likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
            War GGGeezer!

20220621_232644.jpg
            Holy chit caught me off guard lmdao

Old ggg Looks like chavez
            millcitymauler millcitymauler likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
              war gggeezer!

20220621_232644.jpg

too funny!

Comment

Who cares..

hope Oscar puts the word in again, this time to setup Mungia for the winner

Comment

what we learned....

first 4 rounds - canelo
                  to win the fight you need 10 rounds - see bivol
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                      TMobile arena most likely with the same judges. No way GGG wins this

one of the judges scored the first fight for Golovkin and the second fight for Canelo

come on man, be a real boxing fan and stop with the bullshlt excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X