Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: I Hope I Don't Have To Fight For Vacant Titles; I Want Crawford Or Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I highly doubt he faces Spence or crawford. Mfers won't even fight each other. The reluctance seems to be on Spence. I'd rather crawford move up

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

He had a Crawford mando a few months back and didn't peep a word when Robert Garcia and Co removed him.
      No he didn't. He's never been mandatory. It was Shawn Porter that was the last mandatory for Crawford.

Comment

Not only did you forget about Boots nor mention him Crawford and Spence not what you really want either!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          Ortiz would beat crawford rn not sure about spence but he’d give him a run for his money. He won’t get near those fights as long as he’s with GBP tho. Oscar will hide behind DAZN and insist on bringing in DAZN in on any fight and that’s a non starter. Espn and showtime aren’t gonna do business with DAZN and Oscar knows it. Ask mungia how that’s working out for career. Ask andrade and haney how DAZN worked out for their careers. Only 3 fighters getting paid over there 1.AJ 2. Canelo 3.GGG
          ESPN are not in the picture. Crawford is a free agent. So there's nothing to stop GBP and Dazn making Crawford an offer for that fight. Your correct about showtime though. In any case, their not interested. Their working on fighting each other. Ortiz shot will be for a vacant title. Same as the rest of them.
          LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Not only did you forget about Boots nor mention him Crawford and Spence not what you really want either!
            Why is Ennis relevant? The thread is about him wanting to fight a champion, and not for a vacant title. I'm pretty sure Ennis isn't one of those Champions. When the titles do become vacant, maybe you can come back on that thread and make your point.
            genrick rickJen likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              Not sure why but after the Mean Machine fight, I don’t think Ortiz is the same fighter. Golden Boy Promotions has regressed his progress and got him on that Munguia diet now.

Golden Boy Promotions has their top fighters just fighting pointless mandatories while waiting for belts to be vacant, instead of actually fighting the champions. Not hard to see the blueprint Golden Boy has

munguia
              ortiz
              garcia

The Mando killers
              Kavliauskas was a damn good test for Ortiz. That's the guy that made Crawford touch the canvas.
              I'm not sure what you're saying here. Vergil passed the test in flying colors.

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post

Crawford beats Ortiz easily IMO. DAZN is a ship that is slowly sinking. Only a matter of time before they're completely gone!

Ortiz is getting fed that steady diet of tomato cans with no chance of beating him. Yep that seems to be the GBP way!!! But they don't have a choice...Golden Boy / DAZN has absolutely nothing to offer from their stable.
                Ortiz is legit. He got a little reckless at the start of the mean machine fight but he was more impressive than crawford vs him. Once he starts pumping his jab ortiz is a monster. I’d put money on him beating crawford. TC is severely overated as canelo was. Crawford is a great fighter but he’s out of his weight class. When he comes up against other great fighters that weight is gonna be a factor. Ortiz is great ennis great crawford great. Washed up Brook and thrice beaten porter were good but not great fighters. Looking forward to see it ortiz can land the bud fight
                genrick rickJen likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

ESPN are not in the picture. Crawford is a free agent. So there's nothing to stop GBP and Dazn making Crawford an offer for that fight. Your correct about showtime though. In any case, their not interested. Their working on fighting each other. Ortiz shot will be for a vacant title. Same as the rest of them.
                  good point about crawford being a free agent I forgot about that. He will duck ortiz to get whooped by spence if he can tho.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

good point about crawford being a free agent I forgot about that. He will duck ortiz to get whooped by spence if he can tho.
                    Well I wouldn't call it a duck lol. But Crawford certainly has no interest in fighting him.
                    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Why is Ennis relevant? The thread is about him wanting to fight a champion, and not for a vacant title. I'm pretty sure Ennis isn't one of those Champions. When the titles do become vacant, maybe you can come back on that thread and make your point.
                      People in hell want **** too! Don't ever try and come for me it's my got dammm opinion on what I see all champions and contenders do avoid real problems and because we on the internet you avoiding one with me so don't ever try and discredit what I see and think, PMF and yes that stand for PUNK MF'er!

Comment

Working...
                      X