No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Prefers Bivol Unification Over Facing Yarde Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post

callum johnson I say is better then yarde. those two should fight or have they
    Or Yarde vs Pascal

Comment

Johnson and Beterbiev? fought a few years back. Beterbiev KO4 I believe.

Comment

Not yet. I just said in another thread the UK lhw's should have a little tournament: Yarde, Buatsi, Johnson, Arthur (already 1-1 with Yarde), some good fights to make there and the winner can move on to a world title shot.
        Last edited by 786; 06-19-2022, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Johnson and Beterbiev? fought a few years back. Beterbiev KO4 I believe.
          no johnson and yarde should fight
          Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

Or Yarde vs Pascal
            yes I did not think of pascal. that would be a great fight they are equally good/bad
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

yes I did not think of pascal. that would be a great fight they are equally good/bad
              Prime Pascal is ****ing light years ahead of Yarde. Pascal now against him....probably still whoops his ass

Comment

no johnson and yarde should fight
                I'd watch it

Comment

.... Don't imagine you'll find many boxing fans who disagree with Artur here. Bivol vs Beterbiev has to be one of the best fights to be made in the whole sport and both are hot as hell right now. There'll never be a better time for it.

Comment

Yarde highkey should've fought Steve Geffard yesterday on the undercard to get rounds in and stay active.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      Arum has already shot down fighting on Dazn platform. The only way this happens is if Bivol signs to fight on ESPN. That's what arum said.

Bivol is of course a Dazn fighter.

Not happening.
                      Hearn said they could move Andrade or any fighter from the DAZN platform for a one-off, so what's the issue with Bivol. Beterbiev is the one with 3 belts. Crawford has all the legacy but Spence has 3 belts so Crawford is moving to Spence but Spence don't want to fight, just like your boy Bivol who could have had this fight back in 2019 before Covid.

Comment

Working...
                      X