Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Lashes Out At 140-Pound Rivals: 'Nobody Ever Says My F------ Name'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do these guys get their egos from? What has he done in the last year to expect any sort of recognition or respect? A win against Redkach over a year ago and some no-hoper back in March, isn't going to do much for your marketability.

Comment

Nobody says your name because they don't know you. You fought in the tournament on Dazn and did yourself well. Even though you lost yo had a lot of momentum behind you. You did the right thing and signed with Al but then we see you fight on Trilla and then your fighting in the middle east on a Ddrug smuggling network. You need to call Al and get two big money fights with Broner and Mikey because you are at a point in your career where you deserve big money fights with lots of exposure. I need all American fighters to understand that there are only two credible boxing organizations over here and that's TR and PBC. Everyone else is a joke!

Comment

He needs to talk to his promoter. Most of the talent at 140 is with Top Rank. What is Probellum going to do for him? How are they going to get him fights with Top Rank fighters?

Comment

I'd like to see prograis against Lopez but Regis needs away from Probellum.
          billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            I hate to say it, but didn't you lose to a white boy! LMAO
            That fight coulda gone either way. Regis probably my favorite guy at 135/140. He has to get his duff over to the paul brothers and make more noise on social media. Self promote... He is a charismatic kid! and he comes and reps one of the best cities in the USA, nah Orleans!!

I hope he gets some more action, very talented fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

You must be talking about weight bully Teofimo Lopez because 140lbs is Regias Prograis limit, he's in his 30's and he's not getting any bigger.
              I was going to ask the poster how he derived that fact lol. I never heard anything like that about Prograis... Seems to be a legit 140...and he can eat all the Gumbo he wants and not gain! lol

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

You must be talking about weight bully Teofimo Lopez because 140lbs is Regias Prograis limit, he's in his 30's and he's not getting any bigger.
                There is literally videos of him killing himself to make 140. Google is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Prograis could indeed fight Mathias, or even Catteral!
                  Subriel Matias would be a good fight for as long as it lasted. His de fence isn't great and he is not all that fast but he hits hard. IMO, he may make it into the top 5 but he gets beat by someone that also hits hard and doesn't just stand right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    I hate to say it, but didn't you lose to a white boy! LMAO
                    Just so you know....that white boy also beat every single human, regardless of color. Now you know!

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post

There is literally videos of him killing himself to make 140. Google is your friend.
                      That's YOUR interpretation, you see what you want. Nobody likes making weight but Regias Prograis always looks healthy at the weigh in and though making weight sucks....Regias has never missed weight, ever, and he's in his 30s.

Again, you may want Regias Prograis to move to 147 but it's not going to happen, he is as big as he is going to get.
                      Last edited by factsarenice; 06-14-2022, 12:02 PM.
                      Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X