Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Wilder Should Fight Otto To Prove He's Really On His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'm not from London. I'm a Northerner.

Point out where i'm at a loss for words?

What happened to Mexico surpassing us in sports like you claimed?

List every sport the US is the number 1 in?

But go on, list all these times you "Owned" us in boxing. Let's see if it comes close to all the times we've owned you. Deal?​​​

Why didn't Chavez rematch Whitaker?

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​
    Nobody said you had to be from London to go suck stick on the streets of South London.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Nobody said you had to be from London to go suck stick on the streets of South London.
      Why would you think i'm in London then you melon? You think everyone in England is in London? The vast majority aren't. Get an education and try leaving your bubble once in a while.

Hey, why don't you try Ireland? I'll even meet you there.

Comment

Why would you think i'm in London then you melon? You think everyone in England is in London? The vast majority aren't. Get an education and try leaving your bubble once in a while.

Hey, why don't you try Ireland? I'll even meet you there.
        Lmao damn so you are a nightwalker, it makes sense though after everything you admitted.

Comment

Lmao damn so you are a nightwalker, it makes sense though after everything you admitted.
          You should have called me a nightwalker a good few posts back when i made the joke about being homeless. You're a bit slow with this one. But you are a simple one and behind where evolution is concerned.

But go on, list all these times you "Owned" us in boxing. Let's see if it comes close to all the times we've owned you. Deal?​​​

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​​

Comment

You should have called me a nightwalker a good few posts back when i made the joke about being homeless. You're a bit slow with this one. But you are a simple one and behind where evolution is concerned.

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​​
            You walk at night looking for jobs, pretty simple.

Comment

You walk at night looking for jobs, pretty simple.
              Is every inch of life backwards in the US of Asylum? If you want a job, it's best to try and get one in working hours during the day. No wonder you're on welfare.

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​​​

Comment

Is every inch of life backwards in the US of Asylum? If you want a job, it's best to try and get one in working hours during the day. No wonder you're on welfare.

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​​​
                Lmao says the one who stays up until 3:25 AM quadruple posting. I could buy your existence, but I don't have to since I already live rent free in your head.

Comment

Lmao says the one who stays up until 3:25 AM quadruple posting. I could buy your existence, but I don't have to since I already live rent free in your head.
                  You can't even buy self-respect. You're poor in every way. Your fantasies and delusions are not real.

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​​​​

Comment

You can't even buy self-respect. You're poor in every way. Your fantasies and delusions are not real.

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​​​​
                    Rent free in your head.

Comment

Rent free in your head.
                      You can't live in the head of the one humiliating you. It's the other way round little man.

Here you go...

Name the world class fighters Cruz and Arce beat in every division to win those titles? Hell, in defence of those titles?​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X